🌹.....15.....🌹

"Nice place na sid...." Reshmi said as they entered the beautiful 5 star restaurant. She clinged at his arm making him scrunch his nose with discomfort. He really wasn't used to this casual clinging of girls. There were infact there are dozens of girls who drool over him but he had always maintained the enough distance from those clingy flings who are roaming around him almost all the time. Yeah guys do enjoy attention, so does he. But he can't afford a girl clinging at him unnecessarily. It was always shehnaaz who was allowed to. And he agrees that its just her right to do this mushy,clingy stuffs because when its her... He definitely enjoys it. But around her, he was the one who's clingy.

"Ahh... reshmi meine pehle bhi bola hai... Mujhe yeh I mean accha nahi lagta hai... Getting this close in public place that is. So please it will be great if we maintain distance." He said trying to be polite as much as he can. It was taking a much of his self-control to not to show the irritation he was feeling right now with his so called fiance.

"But what's the problem sweetheart.... We are going to be married. And don't tell me you don't like to flaunt your woman. C'mon yarr... We are going to get married...itna bhi kya sharmaana.... Or its me who is making you shy away huh??..." She asked smirking at the last part. Seems like she has no plans to get off him. Sidharth groaned internally. Can't she just understand that he is not shy he is irritated of her.

"No...aisi kuch baat nahi hai... it's just that I don't like unnecessary clinginess and we also have to sit on the chair which are opposite. So now or then you have to take your hand off me so please... And one more thing you aren't 'my Lady' as of now. So i think its okay to maintain distance." He said coldly and clearly. He took his hand out of her hold or you can say jerked out of her hold. He simply doesn't like her. Can't she just stay away. To be honest he was irritated. Irritated as fuck and the last argument with shehnaaz had him pissed already. So he needed peace but this irritating brat which was now glaring at him with oh not so cute scowl doesn't understand it.

"Fine... Its fine... Lets just sit and order the food now." She said with that scowl still intact, hoping that he will take some efforts to console her but only if she knew that he doesn't gives two fucks about that.

Sidharth unlocked his phone and sat on his chair totally engrossed in the email he just got. Reshmi stood near her chair glaring him. She expected him to atleast pull the chair for her. But he was engrossed in his phone, ignoring her like she doesn't exists.

"Sidharth... What's this? You didn't even pulled out a chair for me...not out of love or affection...but atleast out of courtesy you must've." She said with her annoying voice. He secretly made faces at that but maintained the calm face infront of her.

"Radhika... Actually I believe that a woman doesn't need a man for simple chores like pulling a chair. I believe that women are strong, independent and considerate for themselves. Just pulling out the chair doesn't decided my gentleness." He said coldly still engrossed in his email. Not sparing even a glance at her red face. Oh..that wasn't blush and that was anger. She was here on a DINNER DATE and she wasn't feeling like she is on one. Well...all thanks to Mr. Deshmukh and his thoughts.

"First off all...its not radhika its Reshmi... And second of all no need to explain." She said huffing.

"Ohh... I am really sorry for your name thing... But now I gotta eat. Mujhe bhook lagi hai so I am ordering... Tumhara jab man karega khaane ka tab you can order for yourself. Mein khudka kar rha hu." He said grinning sheepishly.

"What do you mean by khudka kar rha hu... I am your date. Mujhse atleast poocho to sahi mujhe kya khana hai..." She said now irritated of herself.

"Yaar yeh bandi kitna dimaag sadati hai... Khudka order karke nahi khaa sakti... Nahi..mujhse hi gadha majoori karaani hai.... But mein thodi karunga...its only for my baby..." He thought smiling inwardly. Yes inwardly and not grinning like a fool. Because he done it once. And this date is the product of it.