🌹.....23.....🌹

"Bhai aap iss waqt Sana ko yaha chod ke kaise jaa sakte ho?"

"Then what the fuck should I do?" An angry Sidharth yelled with flaring nostrils and red eyes. He was looking hella destructive that anyone could get scared of him.

"Sidharth... relax! Shehnaaz hai dusre kamre mein, already dari hui hai. Control yourself". Ali said placing a hand on his shoulder. He got his senses back after hearing her name. A lone tear escaped from his eyes as her helpless, broken pale face flashed in his mind. How could someone be so cruel with her? She never had any happiness in her life from childhood. Even when she had her mother. When she got her Sidharth, his love, affection, she forgot every worst thing that happened to her. She was the happiest person in the world when he was beside her. She had just started living a little. But why does god has to do this to her? Why can't he let her stay happy for sometime?

Sidharth was frustrated and angry at himself that he could save her from the devil. She had to go through all that alone. She trusted him more than her life and he failed her. He wanted to burn himself alive when he saw her in that miserable state. He so regretted not keeping her to himself, hiding her from the world.

"Dekha nhi jaa rha yaar mujhse... bacchi hai yaar wo". He said helplessly. He had no idea how to get rid of the pain they both were feeling.

"I'm so going to kill him.... Himmat kaise hui uski Sana par zabardasti karne ki?" Khushal said equally angry as all the others.

"Jasmine... usne bataya tujhe waha kya hua? What the hell did that bastard do to her?" Sidharth asked rubbing his face vigorously.

"Bhai.... wo..." Jasmine started wiping away the tears which made their way to her cheeks. "Fahad Sana ko uske farm house leke gya tha, wo Jana nhi chahti thi Lekin abbu Ke darr ki wajah se maan gyi.... Waha pe usne Sana ke saath zabardasti karne ki koshish ki.... Sana ne uske sar par ek vase phoda aur Wo pata nhi kisi tarah se uske paas se bhaag ke aayi apni izzat bachake.... I don't want to remember wo kis halat mein mere paas aayi hai". Jasmine said with anguish and sorrow. Sidharth scrunch closed his eyes unable to imagine what his baby had been through. But then suddenly he remembered how she was scared of anyone's touch, and her words were ringing in his ears. Why did she thought to give him a justification on her character? How did that thought even crossed her mind?

"Ye baat Sana ke Abbu ko Pata hai?" Sidharth asked absent mindedly. He doesn't give a damn if he's aware or not, he was enough to take care of her.

"Haa... Maine hi bataya unko..." Jasmine said wiping away her tears.

"Huh... Does he even care?" Khushal asked the obvious.

"Sana unki sagi beti hi Haina... Ye sunne ke baad bhi uss aadmi ne thodi sympathy dikhayi?" Ali asked with disgust.

"Nhi...." Jasmine denied making all of them sigh. They didn't expected things to go other way either.
"Sympathy to chodo... Sana ki halat sunke unhone khud Sana ko hi taane Maare..." Jasmine said furiously, hearing which they looked up at her face. She seemed clearly angry.

"Kya Bola usne Meri Sana ko?" Sidharth asked, ready to burst at any moment.

"Uske Abbu ka kehna hai ke Sana ki galti hai sab... Fahad ka haq hai uspe aur wo uske saath jo chahe kar sakta hai". Jasmine said remembering the words of Sana's dad with utmost hate. Sidharth fisted his palm and scrunch closed his eyes to wipe away those disgusting words from his mind.

"Seriously? I swear agar wo admi Sana ka baap nhi hota na, to ye bolne ke liye wo zinda nhi bachta!" Kushal said. Just then Ali got a call from someone and he moved to a corner to attend the call. He came back after a few moments and the tension in the room still persists.