🌹.....6....🌹

Jasmine sensed the tension in the car as Sidharth didn't spoke the word so did Shehnaaz. She was just staring in her lap without uttering a word. And sidharth didn't took any efforts to talk with her. It was all weird for her. Shehnaaz hardly stays quiet. And sidharth was unusually quite around shehnaaz. But she kept quiet and let him be.

After about 15 minutes they reached in a beautiful cozy restaurant. Jasmine came out and so did sidharth. But shehnaaz waited for him to open the door for her as usual but he went out of the sight without sparing her a single glance.

She wiped her tears and got down the car with a smile which she always uses for to hide her pain.

"Hii khushi...." Vikas squeaked as soon as he saw shehnaaz and took her in hug.

"Hii Piyush..." she replied smiling a little. Vikas frowned seeing lack of enthusiasm in her reply. She was behaving so indifferent, but he too kept quiet. They all greeted each other and exchanged the pleasantries. And everyone sensed the tension between the couple.

"Kya hua bhai... Muh kyu sadaya hua hai aapne?...." Khushal asked slapping sidharth's back.

"Mujhe kya hona hai... " Sidharth shrugged continuing to eat his food angrily.

"To itna khundas se kyu kha rha hai bhai... Dheere khaale.... Khana bhag nahi jaayega tera...." Ali joked making everyone laugh except shehnaaz and sidharth. Shehnaaz was whole different story. She hardly ate anything and just kept toying around her plate. She hardly talked anything herself, she just replied in one word if anybody would ask something.

To be honest the lunch was bore as the chatterbox of the group was off today.

"Sid, Jasmine ko mein chod dunga College... Usko leke jaana hai mujhe kahi... You go ahead with sana... " Ali said making him nod hesitantly.

Shehnaaz kept looking at him to say something but words never fell out of his mouth.
_______

Sidharth got in the car and so did shehnaaz but this time seating on the passenger seat.

Sidharth was about to start the car when shehnaaz held his hand looking at him with teary eyes. It would be a lie if we say her tears didn't affect him.

"I am sorry sidharth...." She whispered as tears flowed from her eyes.

Keeping a mountain on his chest he took his hand out of her hold and looking straight without uttering a word.

"Sidharth please....." She said pulling his arm but he jerked her hand making stumble back on her place.

"Mat kar shehnaaz... Please... Abhi mein fir kuch bol dunga gusse mein fir tujhe bura lagega..." He said shoving her hands away which again came back on his.

"To tu bol dena baby...." She said somehow managing to sit on his lap with both her legs on either sides much to his protest.

"Nahi nahi...mein kaise bol sakta hu... According to you MUJHE KOI HAQ NAHI HAI NA..." He said angrily as he took a deep breath. He was really feeling like punching something so hard. He was bad at temper when it comes to her, she knew. But still she blurted out that shit making him hurt more than angry.

"Sidhaaaarrrthh...." She whinned cupping his face. Making him sigh and look at her.

"Shehnaaz yaar... please... Yeh sab natak na mat kar abhi please..." He said calmly this time.

"Natak lagta hai tujhe yeh..." She said hurtfully looking at him.

"Lagta nahi natak hi hai yeh... Aur ab yeh har baar ka hogya tera...." He said pulling her hands which were cupping his face.