🌹.....2......🌹

The board room was filled with almost 20 delegates of different MNC's. They were listening keenly to the presentation and were impressed by it already. After all, the presentation was conducted by none other than Sidharth Deshmukh. It was a really prestigious project for their company. His business partners Vikas Gupta and Ali was sitting at the left side, on the front two chairs and his brothers Kushal and Jay were at the right side. Four of them were grinning widely seeing the investor's satisfied face. They knew the project was confirmed and they were proud of Sidharth. Four of them passed a victory smile to each other.

That's when Sidharth noticed his phone flashing on the table. It was on silent mode as he didn't wanted any disturbances throughout the meeting. He ignored it the third time but when it rang again he sneaked at the phone with an annoyed expression. But as soon as he read the caller id flashing on the screen, his expression changed. He looked around the table and everyone was waiting for him to continue. His face had a worried expression which didn't go unnoticed by Vikas, Kushal, Ali and Jay. Jay raised his brow when Sidharth looked at him and gave a helpless look. Jay didn't get it.

"Sorry gentlemen... Let's get back". He apologized with a smile which anybody can tell was fake. They all relaxed and brought their concentration back to his presentation. But the show after the break was not the same as it was before. He was doing extra-ordinary. But there was a change in his pitch. He increased his speed as if he want to get done with this once and for all. This was noticed by the four of them. They couldn't understand what went wrong. They also noticed his phone flashing in every two minutes and Sidharth getting restless. A suspicious Ali quickly sneaked at his mobile kept on the table and saw the caller id. His mouth turned into an oval shape. Now the story is clear to him. He smirked at the rest three who was confused. Kushal asked him what happened with his face. And Ali pointed to Sid's phone and mouthed to them- 'Wo hai'. They all mouthed an OOOO... They smirked at Sidharth for teasing him. Sidharth glared at them for making fun of his tragedy. After 10 minutes, he saw his phone flashing for the 18th time. He let out a huge sigh placing his both hands on the conference table. He pressed his lips into a straight line as smiling forcedly.

"Gentlemen... the biggest reason of the success of our company is one of our partners Mr. Vikas Gupta. His dedication and sincerity towards the business had certainly helped us to reach where we are today. Let's say he's the backbone of our empire". Sidharth said as the rest of the delegates gave an impressed look to Vikas and gave him a round of applause. While Vikas was nodding at them with a weird smile.

"Iske irade nek nhi lag rhe mujhe... Kya karne waala hai ye?" Vikas mumbled near Ali's shoulder.

"Ye to confirm hai ki tum phass gye". Ali said suppressing his laugh while clapping his hands. He looked at Jay and Kushal sitting opposite to him, who were also trying hard to hide their laugh as they knew what was coming next.

"Vikas, please join me man". Sidharth said breaking Vikas's chain to thoughts. Vikas hesitatingly stood up from his seat and walked up to him. He stood beside Sidharth as he announced-

"As being the mastermind behind this project, who else is more apt than him to carry forward this presentation. But only with our permission gentlemen..." Sidharth said politely. Vikas shoot a marwayega-kya-saale look to Sidharth. Sidharth didn't dare to look at him. Jay, Kushal and Ali were looking down as they were having a tough time to not laugh seeing Vikas's pathetic condition.

"Mere konse papom ka saza de rha hai tu mujhe?" Vikas whispered to Sidharth while smiling forcefully.

"Samajh na bhai... abhi nhi gaya to tere bhai ki watt lag jaayegi. Agar tu chahtha hai ki mai phaasi pe na latku, to bachale". Sidharth whispered back while faking a laugh to the investors.