🌹.....27.....🌹

"What were you even thinking Reema? Hosh mein toh ho tum?" Mr Deshmukh asked his wife. It seemed less like a family meeting and more like plotting against the new bahu. Manav Deshmukh was utterly disappointed and upset with his wife's decision to let Shehnaaz stay in the house.

"Toh aur kya karti mai?" Reema wiped her tears and said. "Aapne dekha na waha kya hua? Mere dono bete ghar chodkar janewale the. Unko rokne ke liye i didn't had any other way".

"But uske liye uss ladki ko tumne iss ghar mein rehne diya?"

"Dada... suna na Sidharth ne kya bola. Uss ladki ke bina wo bhi nhi rukta iss ghar mein. That's why Vahinī said it". Manav's younger brother, Manoj said.

"Haa Dada. Agar humne uss ladki ko nikal diya to uske saath humare bacche bhi chale jayenge". Maya- Sid's bua spoke.

"Kuch bhi ho, I can't stand that girl for even a minute. Tum logo ko pata nhi hai ke kiss khandan se hai wo. Uska baap saalo se humare business ke peeche pada hai. You know about the illegal dealings he does? Baap ke gun toh beti mein bhi aaye honge na... Im damn sure usne humare bete ko fasaya hai apne jhoote pyaar mein". Mr Deshmukh spitted venom in hate.

"Par ye hum Sidharth ko kaise samjhaye?" Jyothi, Kushal's mom asked.

"Samajhna toh padega. Zyada din rehne nhi dunga usse iss ghar mein. Baap-beti milke mere bete ko fasana chahte hai."

"Filhal hume usse yaha rehne dena hoga". Reema said. "Dekhte hai Sidharth ke pyar ka bukhar kab tak chalta hai. Uske baad mai khud uss ladki ko yaha se bahar phekungi".

"Wo sab baad ki baat hai. Pehle ye socho ke hum Dixit bhau ko kya bolenge?" Maya asked making everyone concern. "Reshmi ko toh humne yaha rehne ke liye bhi bol diya. Wo jab ye sab dekhegi toh kya hoga?"

"Reema you have to do something for me". Manav spoke to Reema making her nod instantly. "Hume apne bete ko uss ladki ke jaal se bachana hoga. We can't let our son live with that girl. Jo karna pade karo bass usse yha se bahar nikaldo". Reema was in such a dilemma after hearing her husband's wish. She was no fan of Shehnaaz and neither did she wanted her in the house. But thinking of her son she knew she had to bear her cause he will do anything for her, time has proved that. But she can't ignore what her husband said. Her family background is not clean at all and what if her husband's fears become true. What if she's actually dangerous for him? He is definitely spell bound to her. What if she uses him against his own family. So many thoughts clouded Reema's mind but in the end, like a good wife she decided to side her husband forgetting the motherly love for her son.

Sidharth reached his room after a phone call. By then, Mahi made Sana settle in her new room and gave her some necessary things such as clothes and jewellery. Sidharth saw Sana flinched hearing the door opening. She was sitting on the bed, hugging her knees to her chest. Sidharth closed the door behind him and sat on the beside her.

"Kya hua baby? Aise kyu baithi hai?" He asked sweetly.

"Im sorry!" She looked up with teary eyes and pink nose.

"Kyu baba? For what?"

"Meri wajah se ho rha haina ye sab? Sab tere se naraaz hai. Its all because of me". She said shedding more tears.

"How come all these are happening because of you?" He asked gently wiping her tears with his fingers. "Baby pyaar hum dono ne kia tha... and shaadi teri akele ki nhi hui. We both are in this together, alright?"

"Wahi toh! Zindgi barbaad kardi maine teri".

"What rubbish yaar? Ye tu kya boli ja rhi hai?"

"Teri mummy papa sab tere se naraaz hai because of me.... Na mai yha aati na ye sab siyappa hota".