🌹.....24.....🌹

Hope you've not forgotten about this one! Im not going to drag the story too much but it is going to be a dramatic one. Hahaha can't wait for all of u to read the whole!

Sana spent the next few days at Jasmine's place with her brother's permission. Her brother supported her going against their father and killed the person responsible for Sana's state. Sana thought she atleast has someone who loves her. Sidharth took off from work for few days to spend with Shehnaaz. He made sure he's always around her and took care of her in everyway. It was a Friday when Sidharth had to go to the office for a meeting cause his father was also attending it.

He came back to Jasmine's place to find it empty. He couldn't find neither Sana nor her stuff in the house. He was worried for her. He rang her phone for a million times but she never answered it. He rang Jasmine to find out she was in college attending lectures and has no idea about Sana's whereabouts. But she promised she'll find out what happened. Ali, Jay and Vikas came to Jasmine's house after the meeting as per Sidharth's message and saw Sid sitting worried with his hands on his head. They tried to comfort Sid in every way possible but he couldn't distract his mind from her.

"Ali..." they heard Jasmine from the door and turned to her. Sid suddenly stood up from the couch as soon as he saw her and came to her rushing.

"Kuch pata chala uska?" he asked desperately.

"Haan bhai". Jasmine said with a gloomy face. His heart raced even more after hearing her tone. "Maine uski Khaala se baat ki thi. Unhone bola ke uske Abbu aake Sana ko le gye ghar".

"Toh wo ghar pohonch gyi! Thank god". Sid relaxed a bit with the news that she's safe. But until when?

"Lekin Bhai... ek problem hai". Jasmine said hesitantly. "Wo Sana ko achanak isiliye lekar chale gye kyunki uski shaadi kahi aur tey kari hai abhi".

The relaxing hormones which were released moments ago was over-powered by his rage. "What rubbish? Unka dil nhi bhara kya usko aisi haalat mein dekh kar?"

"Apko toh pata haina Sana ke saath kuch bhi ho jaye, uske abbu ko koi farak nhi padta. Wo toh uske bhai ke dil mein thodi humdardi aa gyi isiliye usko mere saath rehne diya thode din. Lekin wo bhi sirf thode din ke liye hi tha. Abhi kahi aur se uske liye rista aaya hai and wo ye shaadi jald se jald karwana chahte hai". Jasmine said making everyone angry.

"Ladka kaun hai?" Vikas asked.

"Kuch naam bataya tha Khaala ne. Haa... Amir Ali naam tha uska." Jasmine recollected from her memory and said.

"Jasmine tumne Sana se baat ki? Theek haina wo?" Sidharth asked.

"Nhi bhai. Usse baat nhi ho paayi meri". Jasmine replied sadly.

——
"Abbu mai nhi kar sakti ye shaadi. Aap please samjho meri baat ko". Shehnaaz begged to her father at his feet. Tears flowing from her eyes.

"Kyu? Kyu nhi kar sakti?" Her father asked in his cold harsh voice, void of emotion.

Sana took a long pause, not knowing what to say. She can't tell him the real reason and can never afford him to find that out. "Uss ladke ki wajah se na?" Her chain of thoughts were broken by her father's words.

"Huh?" She couldn't register what he asked at first. Suddenly her father bend over and gripped her elbow tightly, hurting her making her stand on her feet facing him. She couldn't look into his eyes straight as anger screamed over his face. He looked scary as never.

"Uske ladke ke pyaar mein haina tu?" He asked her as she stood there shocked. He found out! "Humne nazar rakhi hui thi tujhpe itne din... Wo aata tha na waha milne tujhse? Dhoka deti aa rhi haina tu hume kabse..."