🌹.....30.....🌹

Sidharth dragged Sana amongst everyone staring daggers at them, to his room. He threw her on the bed before closing the door. She didn't spoke a single word in her defence to anyone there. He smashed a vase on the side to the wall and growled in anger. She flinched at first but composed herself soon without making any noise.

"What the fuck is wrong with you? Tu kaise karna de sakti hai sabko wo?" He screamed at her and she didn't even had the courage to look at his face.
"Shehnaaz mai tumse baat kar rha hoon! Tu kyu nhi ladi unke saath? Why didn't you speak a single word for yourself?"

"Mai kya bolti?" He heard her speaking but not sure what she said cause of the low volume.

"Huh?"

"Tumhari Ammi, I mean Aai ne bola ke this is necessary. Mai ab iss ghar ki bahu hoon toh I have to follow the rules. Isiliye maine karne diya unko". Shehnaaz said.

"Shehnaaz, are you serious?" He spoke in disbelief. "How easily did u said karne diya joh unhe karna hai... tujhe pata hai wo kya kar rhe the? They were trying to
take away your identity Shehnaaz... tu joh bhi hai, tera naam, tera vishwas, teri identity... maine uss sab se pyaar kia hai. Tera naam teri Ammi ne rakha tha na, wo usse bhi badalne wale the and you were letting them..."
He turned to look at her and found her shivering sitting on the bed. Her hair and clothes were wet, thanks to the water which was poured over her. He scoffed and picked the towel from the hanger to driy her hair.

"Abhi zukhaam ho jati na... but you don't care right?" He said and she kept sitting silently.
"Aise chup kyu baithi hai tu?"

"Toh kya karu mai Sidharth?" She spoke taking the towel from him. "Meri yaha koi voice nhi hai... Lekin Sidharth mujhe tere saath rehna hai. And I will do anything for that.... Aur mai ab meri wajah se iss ghar mein koi ladai nhi chahti... Toh its better if I do as they say".

"You've gone mad...! Aur tu please ye abla naari hona chod de... Tujhe pata hai, agar wo log terese zabardasti ye sab karwa rahe hote na, tab bhi mujhe itna gussa nhi aata hai.... Unse zyada mai tere se naraaz hoon ke tune apne saath ye sab hone diya... Aaj main nhi aata toh kya hota waha pe koi idea hai tujhe? Mere saath toh baat baat pe ladai karti hai, apne liye bolne ko teri zuban nhi chali?" Sidharth shouted on her again but received no response. He sighed in defeat trying to calm himself. He can imagine what she was going through in the house. How his family was treating her. But she doesn't deserve to be treated that way and she doesn't have to bear all those, even if it was for him.

"Sweetheart, idhar dekh..." Sidharth said cupping her cheek after settling beside her on the bed. "This is not right... aur maine kabhi kaha tujhse ke mere liye meri family ki battameeziyaa sahe?" She shook her head pouting. "Nhi naa... toh phir tu ye excuse to mat hi de... Agar tujhe kuch karna hai mere liye toh khayal rakha kar apna... jawab de agar koi tujhe bole toh... and ye mai tujhe last bar bol rha hoon... agar phirse aisa kuch hua, phir se agar kisine tujhe takleef di toh hum iss ghar mein nhi rukenge..."

"Sidharth lekin...." He put his finger on her lips to shut her up.

"Lekin wekin kuch nhi... mujhe pata hai tu nhi chahti ke mai apni family se dur rahu... But agar meri family hum dono ko khush nhi dekhna chahti saath mein toh I don't think ke hume yaha par rukna chahiye..." Sidharth said making her worried, because she know ultimately the blame will be on her name only.

The next morning was agitated as there were a lot of distress between the family. Sidharth, Kushal and Jay didn't had breakfast from home and left to office. Reema, Maya and Jyothi expressed their anger towards Sana quite well in the kitchen and asked her to stay away from the dining table during breakfast. Sana did nothing the whole day, just sat in their room bored as Mahi hasn't returned home from her parents. And the ladies kept her away from all the chores as their plan of ignorance. The afternoon was more eventful as Reshmi arrived at Deshmukh house to spend a couple of days there. Sana just watched all the family members, pampering and taking care of her like their own daughter which wasn't a 100 percent real. They did pull up some act intentionally to show Sana her actual place and Reshmi also played along. She also wanted nothing more than to hurt Sana. They didn't hesitate to bitch about Sana in front of her as if they wanted her to know what they think about her. It wasn't a cold war anymore, specially after what happened yesterday. They were blamed how Sana tricked Sidharth against his family and was acting all innocent in front of him. Of course, they would blame Sana even for the global warming if they could.

It was in the evening when the guys arrived from work and Sidharth asked Sana to get him a coffee at his study. He didn't even change his suit, because he had to sent urgent email which he remembered about while driving. Sidharth was on his laptop when he heard footsteps approaching. They stopped at the door followed by a knock.

"Knock kyu kar rhi hai baby... Come in". Sidharth said without taking his eyes off from the laptop. A few more steps and he saw 2 hands placing the tray with his coffee mug on the table. A smile crept on his face automatically and he looked up taking the mug, simultaneously. But his smile vanished instantly after seeing the person's face. The hand he placed on the mug was withdrawn back automatically.

"The coffee is for you". Reshmi said. Sidharth went back looking at his laptop with a straight face and said-

"Nahi chahiye..."

"But you asked for coffee..."

"I asked my WIFE". Sidharth said nonchalantly making Reshmi irritated, but she shrugged it off not bringing the disappointment to her face.

"What are you working on?" She asked standing behind his chair and placing a hand on his shoulder. He closed the laptop with a thud making her flinch a bit. He stood up jerking off her hand as if his skin burned by it.

"Mujhe fresh hona hai, excuse me!" Sidharth said and turned away when he felt her hand on his. Reshmi holds his hand tightly and he showed on his face how disgusted he felt. "Ye kya kar rhi hai aap?"

"I want to talk...." She said and he freed his hand forcefully from her grip.

"Sorry but I don't have anything to talk...." Sidharth said and turned to go when she blocked his way. "What are you doing?"

"I want answers...! Tumhe nhi lagta that you are answerable to me". She spoke.

"How? Jaha tak I remember, maine tumse shaadi karne ka koi promise nhi kia tha.... Your deal was with my family. Agar tumhe answers chahiye then ask them, not me" Sidharth replied rudely making her angry.

"Why did you do this to me?" She said hugging him forcefully. He was stunned at first, not expecting her to pull off an act like this suddenly. There was a moment when he was stuck in Reshmi's arms and he failed to notice a teary pair of eyes watching them. He wiggled forcefully out of her hold and said:

"What are you doing? Hadh mein raho apni, samjhi..." He pushed her from his way and walked out of the study without giving an ear to her calls.

Shehnaaz sat in her room, stressed in her thoughts for the past few minutes. She had no clue whats happening around her. The image of Sidharth and Reshmi, back in his study, which caught her attention for a mere second was captured in her mind like a tattoo. She was trying so hard to erase it but her insecurities weren't letting her. She didn't saw what happened before or after that neither did she heard any conversation they had. That image was enough to break her heart and she vanished from there when she felt she can't take any more of it. That was right after she heard the discussion between the ladies of the family in the kitchen. They were plotting how to get rid of Sana behind her back. She clearly remember their words even now :/

"Maine ek baar chance dene ka socha tha uss ladki ko... isiliye maine wo pooja karwayi. Lekin usne humare Sidharth par aisa jaadu tona kiya hai ke wo ab hum mein se kisika chehra nhi dekhna chahta..." Reema said to Jyothi and Maya while Sana stood outside silently. She didn't intended to eavesdrop but she couldn't help herself from listening silently.

"Aur toh kya Vahni... bohot chalak hai wo. Kaise usne humse pooja ke liye Haa bola aur Sidharth ke samne kaise natak kar rhi thi ke hum uske saath zabardasti kar rhe hai". Jyothi chachi said. Sana so wanted to correct them but she knew that won't help her even a bit.

"Accha hai ki Reshmi aa gyi ab... ab Reshmi usko uski
Jagah dikhayegi...". Reema said making Sana's heart clench.

"Aap kya soch rhe ho Vahni?" Maya asked.

"Wahi joh Sidharth ko sochna chahiye tha... ke iss ghar ki bahu banne ke layak koun hai... tum dekhna, Reshmi thode din yaha rahegi... toh Sid ko bhi ehsaas hoga ke uska nirnay galat tha".

:/

Sana was scared, The kind of terror someone feels when another person try to snatch something very precious to them. Sidharth was only what she had. And his family is planning to replace her from his life. She was walking aimlessly through the hallway when her eyes fell on the most disgusting sight. She shut her eyes immediately hoping to erase the visual of Sidharth and Reshmi from her mind, but it obviously doesn't work like that.