🌹......19......🌹

"sexy as always....." Fahad whispered tracing his index finger on the side of her face and she shivered in the most negative way as he did it. Fahad smirked as he saw a glint of fear in her eyes. Oh how loves to tame women in his dominance but only if he knew this time he is hunting for a wrong girl.

"Chalna chahiye hume...." She said timidly, trying to step back but fahad held her hand and pulled her closer locking his hands behind her waist. Shehnaaz started sweating seeing the proximity she hated. She felt like to throw up when his face came closer to hers.

She kept her hands on his chest trying to maintain the distance between them.

"Itni bhi kya jaldi sweetheart..." Fahad said smirking and she just looked aside not wanting to face him. Oh how good she felt when sidharth said this term to her. But fahad saying it made her feel disgusted.

"Hum..late hojaayege, abbu...gussa karenge..." She gave the most lame excuse she could find. But did she care?? heck no because all she wanted to do was run far far away from this guy who was an utter discomfort for her.

"Okay chalte hai...." He said kissing her cheek making her gasp. Did he just kissed her cheek?? She is thankful to god that sidharth is absent from the scene but whats the use when she herself is going to blurt it out infront of him.

Fahad held her hand in his making her murmur hundreds of cusses in her mind for him.

"Um...kya haath pakadna jaroori hai..." She dared to ask as they made their way out of the mansion.

"Kyu...koi problem hai..." He said as he stopped in the track, his voice was icy cold and she flinched in fear again. Fahad Siddiqui had a different aura. All it screamed was dominance. And even shehnaaz was affected by it.

"N..nahi...bas aise hi..." She replied nervously as she looked down, her free hand fisted her gown out of nervousness.

"Phir chalo..." He stated coldly as once again he dragged her out of the mansion.

They reached the car and fahad opened the door of car for her like a gentleman that he was not she knew. She settled herself in the backseat and fahad set beside her. The driver droved towards the destination. Fahad who gazing at shehnaaz with not so good eyes of him made her a little uncomfortable but she stayed mum and kept gazing outside of the window. She felt another layer of sweat on her forehead as fahad kept his hand on her thigh making her gulp.

"Umm..woh...woh..." She tried to convey her discomfort but fahad held her thigh in a more stronger grip making her wince.

"Yess....if you're going to ask me to remove it then I am making it clear I am not going to." He said in his cold voice making her gulp once again and shut her mouth. All she could think was sidharth knowing about this things and his reaction on those.

"I...I am uncomfortable..." She mustered up all the courage she had and spelled those words out of her mouth.

"Do you think I care darling..." He said with a sarcastic smile plastered on his face and shehnaaz said nothing. She looked outside the window once again as she fell her eyes tearing up. She was feeling so disgusting to even smell in the same air as his and here he was griping her thigh even when she conveyed her discomfort. She just wanted to run into sidharth's arms and cry her guts out there in his embrace and let him pamper her removing all those nasty touches of her so called fiance.
________________________

"Sidharth.... Lets dance baby..." Reshmi said moving her hands sensually on his chest making him groan in disgust.

"Radhika get off me you know I am not comfortable with pda..." Sidharth whispered and groaned why the heck is this women so clingy god damnit.