🌹.....17.....🌹

She huffed switching off her phone, and wiping her tears harshly. Her mind again started drowning with her insecurities.

"Kya usko sachme rashmi acchi lagne lagi hai??" She asked herself. Her heart churned in the most negative way as her mind started contemplating the possibilities.

"Agar uska mujhse interest khatam hogaya to..." She said to herself her voice exceedingly heavy with emotions.

"Par mein vaise bhi usko deserve nahi karti.... Its better if we stay away..." She said to herself and couldn't control the sob that escaped her mouth. Only if she was not the daughter of Iqbal Akhtar. Her life would've been so easy. Only if her father was not that rich and egoistic, she could've lived her life in a more better way. Only if her father was not that buoyant. Only if her mother was still alive she could've make true all her cahoots. Life it was always that callous, insensitive and cruel with her. Only beautiful thing she was gifted with was her sidharth.

He was a stay to her rumraging heart...
He was a her hope in the world of disappointment...
He made her believe everything was well and fine,
In the night of utter darkness,
He was her sunshine... 🥀🌄🌑🌚🌝🌞

She smiled thinking about him. But her smile faded as the current situation of their relationship was grasped by her mind. She sighed as few more tears leaked her eyes. She can never be happy and it was her fate or maybe destiny. The same destiny which gifted her sidharth and maybe the same who will snatch him off from her.

"Madam bade sahab bula rhe hai...." The servant said knocking on her door.

"Aa rhi hu..." She said wipping her tears vigorously. She quickly got out of the blanket and looked at her in the mirror she was looking horrible from all the crying session so she quickly washed her face and went downstairs. She was in her pajamas and Doraemon t-shirt.

"Haa abbu aapne bulaya..."she said in a meek voice without noticing anyone who was sitting beside her abbu.

"duppatta kidhar hai tumhara...." Faizal gritted. And she shook with fear.

"Woh..hum...hum..bhul gye bhaijaan...maafi...." She said her voice terribly shivering. She was almost sweating.

"Koi baat nahi.... Aapne shouhar ke saamne hi to aayi hai...." And that's when the same demonic voice was heard by her ears. Her eyes widened in realization . He was here and the idea itself brought the shiver in her body not out of attraction but out of disgust, yes. She dared to look up from the floor and look at the human form of devil. There he was sitting there with his monstrous smirk plastered on his lips and his pale grey eyes checking her from top to bottom in a oh so dirty way making her shift in her place with discomfort. He was here. THE FAHAD SIDDIQUIE was here.

"Ha woh bhi hai...par woh izzat hai humaare aur tumhare ghar ki.... Usko tehzeeb se rehna seekhna chahiye." Her abbu said and fahad nodded in agreement.

"Shehnaaz....fahad aaya hai tumse milne... Aur ha tumhe kuch batana hai... Aagle hafte sagai hai tumhari...tabtak fahad yahi rahega.... Usko tumhaare saath kuch waqt bitaana hai....usse leke jaao tumhare saath...." Faizal instructed giving her another shock. They just decided her engagement next week. And don't even knows about it?? She looked at fahad with wide eyes who had a permanent smirked plastered over his face. His eyes were clearly checking her out, they were stuck at her curves and she cursed herself for not bringing duppatta with herself.

"Chalo faizal... Unhe kuch waqt bitaane do akele mein.... Hume kuch baat karni hai tumse room mein chalo...." Saying so her abbu left the living room with faizal following him.