🌹.....8.....🌹

He kissed her first softly but it ended up wild. He kissed her like crazy, driving her senses mad and she too played wild this time not giving him a way to her. He groaned in her mouth kissing her wildly but she was responding with equal passion not giving him chance to dominate. His hand which was inside her t-shirt pinched her waist making her moan. And her chant boyfriend entered her mouth taking this as an opportunity.

She let him dominate because she knew there's no point in protesting. He maybe a gentleman to the world but he is not less than a caveman at bed. After sometime she felt lack of breath so she patted his chest but he continued his work. He bit her lower lip tugging on to it making her hiss. She somehow managed to push his busy form as now she was totally breathless. Or else he wasn't planning to live it anytime soon.

She was a panting mess as they broke the passionate liplock. He glared at her passionately. He sometimes feel like he should have some superpowers to kiss her till eternity.

"Breath...." He mumbled on her lips making her suck a deep breath and with that his lips again landed on hers.

He left her almost breathless.

"Kutte saas to lene de yaarrrr...." She said as the broke the kiss. And soon his lips made their way towards her neck. He bit, chew and sucked her neck and she moaned his name laying under his mercy.

"Say you love me...." He said as his lips made landed on her birthmark making her suck a deep breath.

"Say it baby..." He said biting the spot earning a sweet moan from her which turned him on to next level.

"Fuck say it...." He said dominantly slapping her chest.

"I... love...you..." She breathed making him smile in her throat. His lips trailed down towards her cleavage kissing her skin with utmost sweetness and biting it with utmost passion. She was his drug. Literal drug. She drives him Frenzy. Making him forget everything. Its only her which makes his heart swell with her slightest smile. And its only her who makes him feel so agonized with her one tear. Thats the power she helds over him.

"Can I baby....." He asked nuzzling his nose in her cleavage.

"Kya....." She asked between her uneven breaths. His slightest of touch right now was creating such a powerful sensation. And she was feeling it in her core.

"Can I fuck you..." He said making her blush like a literal tomato.

"Kutte itna ganda kyu bolta hai...koi aur word use karleta...." She said pulling his face up to face her.

"Karna to wahi haina baby....phir bolne mein kya Problem hai...." He said licking and biting her cheek.

"Par phir bhi....tu gande words nahi bolega...." She whinned.

"Par baby....hume gandi harkate karne mein Problem nahi hai...phir bolne mein kya Problem hai...." He said nuzzling his face with hers.

"Ahaannn... sidhaaaarrrthh.... Agar tune gande words use karne hai to phir mein tujhe ek baar bhi mujhe touch nahi karne dungi...." She said pouting and he immediately looked at her with wide eyes.

"Accha sorry sorry.... please..." He said with puppy eyes making her giggle.

"So can I continue...? " He asked sliding his face down on the chest again.

"Kyaa..." She asked biting her lips to suppress her smile. She loved teasing him

"To fa... Oh...to love you...." He replied making her giggle and nod.

And soon their clothes met the cold floor with the serene melody of her singing his name and him loving her and showing her stars and moons and planets when its wasn't even night ranged through the room.