🌹.....16.....🌹

The guys were having their bro-time at Vikas's place . Sidharth was pacing back and forth of the study. The rest were sitting on the floor having their drinks. They were watching Sidharth like some comedy show.

He would walk few steps across the study, blabber about his misery, take a drink, call Sana to receive no response, and again state his logics. This was his pattern for the past 2 hours. They were enjoying his dukhda- roying session. But kept a serious face like they were keenly listening. It is the 40th time Sidharth is calling Sana to get the same old response-

Tumhī jyā vyaktīśī samparka sādhaṇyācā prayatna karata āhāta tumacā kŏla ucalata nāhī. Krpayā nantara prayatna karā.

He tried for a last time to find out that she had switched off the phone. Great! The threw the phone on the couch and groaned in frustration. The guys realised this is not funny anymore. Sidharth is at the verge of turning into his Hulk mode. He grabbed a drink and gulped it in one go.

"Aaram se yaar..." Vikas said.

"Ab madam ne phone bhi band kar diya". He shook his head in disbelief.

"Sid... Calm down. Thoda time de usko... Apne aap theek ho jaayegi". Ali said.

"Dude this is annoying yaar.... Matlab meri koi baat sunne ko tayyar hi nhi hai wo. Aise kaise chalega yaar".

"Sidharth... Ye to tujhe bhi pata hai ke wo teri tarah itni matured nhi hai... She just 20 yaar. Tujhe pata hai ke usko insab bato se bohot farak padta hai. She already feels insecure about so many things. Phir bhi tu kyu poke karta hai usse?" Jay asked.

"I know ke wo bacchi hai... Isiliye haar cheez baith ke samjhata hu usse... Ye bhi samjhaya tha. Kitni baar bola ke Reshmi ke saath mera koi lena dena nhi hai... Mai sirf usse pyar karta hu... Kitni baar prove Kiya hai maine... Ab isse zyada mai kya karu... ab to 4 mahine ho gye hai and still she doesn't trust me". He banged his hand on the table out of frustration.

"Abe trust ki baat nhi hai yaar. Wo thodi insecure hai... And upar se tune bhi waise sab bola to usko gussa aa gya. Ye to tujhe bhi pata hai ke wo duniya mein sabse zyada pyaar tujhe karti hai. Kyunki sirf ek tu hi hai jo uski care karta hai aur usko attention deta hai. To usko accha nhi laga sunke ke tu kisi aur ke saath time spend kar rha hai... usko galat fehmi hogyi ke tu ab Reshmi mein interested hai". Vikas said only to be cut off by Sid.

"Yaar tumlog to aise mat bolo... Tum sab ko to pata haina ke itne din se kya kar rha hu mai. Dinner pe bhi Mai poora time ussi ke baare mein soch rha tha. Aur wo aisa soch bhi kaise sakti hai ke mai usko chod ke kisi aur mein intrest lunga?" Sid said with a frown.

"Arre Bhai... Wo aapko tang kar rhi hai. Kuch der baad jab gussa thanda ho jaayega to baat kar lena dono. Agar phir bhi nhi maani to kal seedha jaake pairo pe girna... Maan jaayegi". Kushal said.

"Tu bhi aisa hi karta hai?" Jay asked.

"Haa..." Kushal blurted out making all of them chukle.

But Sid was still not having a good feeling about Sana not receiving his call. He is always worried for her, especially when she is at her home. He can't always shield her. He know what happens with her in that house. How her family treats her. And like an obedient daughter, she silently hears whatever venom they spit and still not complain about anything to anyone. He hates this behaviour of her. She never share any of her miseries to him. She don't want him to burden him with her cruel experiences with her family. But why the hell does she think that she is burdening him? He wanted to be a part of her everything, even if it is her sorrows. And the way she is loyal to her family even though all they do is to hurt her, makes him furious.