🌹.....33.....🌹

It was over a week since Shehnaaz and Rashmi has been living under a roof. Eventhough the family continued to give Shehnaaz and Sidharth a hard time, they learned to adjust within the circumstances. They kept loving each other amongst the riots against them. It was almost like a Mani Ratnam movie, them against the world. Each minute Rashmi and the rest of the Deshmukh family made sure Shehnaaz feels miserable about even existing in Sidharth's life and in that house, emotionally. Of course, they would dare to lay a finger on her on Sidharth's watch. Sidharth on the other hand, treated her like a queen, showering all the love in the world and stood up for her every time. But at some point, his love felt weak against the torture of his family.

Shehnaaz on the other hand, compared herself to Reshmi with every factor her brain could think of. Family, education, caste, beauty and what not. Reshmi being even 10m radius of Sidharth would irk Shehnaaz to the core. She doubted her more than she trusts him. She was drowning in insecurity whenever she sees both of them together, even if Sidharth was the sculpture of loyalty. Her insecure mind cooks up some silly reason that result him to leave her for Reshmi. Her age and maturity was definitely a reason for her silly thoughts but more than that it was her upbringing. There was no one in her entire life who appreciated her, at least not degraded her and showed her a bit of empathy until Sidharth. Her family was so toxic that at times she started normalizing it. But for Sidharth, she could never go wrong anywhere. He admired her and appreciated her like she was the only person on earth. The undivided attention and affection was what made her fall for him instantly. People might call her ungrateful for leaving her family and eloping with a man whom she met only a few months ago but her conscious won't. 

She was sitting on the couch in her room, with her legs up and stretching to apply nail polish. She saw the door flung open and Sidharth coming in wearing his gym wears. They passed a smile and Sidharth went to her taking a seat beside her.

"Oh hoo... kya sexy karyakram chal rha hai yaha?" He said staring at her fair feet, with only 3 coloured toe nail.  He grabbed one of the toe and the she pulled away her feet.

"Kharab mat kar... tere liye hi kar rhi hoon". She said blushing under his gaze.

"Kitna jhukegi baby... laa mai laga deta hoon". He said holding her feet, pulling towards his lap.

"Arre nhi nhi..." She said resisting and hugging her knees.

"Kyu bey? Meko aata hai lagana..."

"Arre wo baat nhi hai... tumhare yaha bolte haina ke pati patni ke pair nhi choote..." She said as he frowned.

"Oh god! Inn logo ne tujhe bhi apne jaise bana liya kya? Ye kya faltu baatein kar rhi hai tu?"

"Jab sab bol rhe hai toh koi na koi baat toh hogi na Sidharth...."

"Accha... aur sex ke waqt jab tere pair mere kandhe pe hota hai tab tujhe ye vachan yaad nhi aate devi?" He asked joining his hands to mock her.

"Kutta... kitna besharam ho gya Sidharth tu shaadi ke baad?" She smacked his cheek playfully while blushing.

"Haa... bass yhi karwalo tumse.... Pati se gaali galoch karti hai, thappad bhi marti hai par pair nhi de sakti apni nail polish lagane ke liye... ye sahih ai tera". Sidharth said pulled her leg forcefully to his lap and applying the nail polish.

"Sidharth... mai ek baat poochu...?" She asked as she watched him applying the final coat on her last toe and admiring his work.

"Tu do baat pooch..." He said planting a soft kiss on her feet and standing up from the couch.

"Mai aisa kya karu ke mai tujhe aur tere gharwalo ko khush rakh pau?" She asked looking into nothingness. Sidharth turned to look at her cluless.

"Kya hua baby? Kuch hua kya?" He asked caressing her hair. "Kuch bola kya kisine tujhe?"