🌹....7....🌹

He reached bus stop. There were people but she wasn't there. He felt like extreme panic rising in his body as she was nowhere in the sight. He hurriedly called jay who immediately picked up his call.

"Haa bhai... Bus stop pe hai nahi woh...mujhe dar lag rha hai...kahi chali to nhi gyi gussa hoke... Mein kya karu kuch samaj nahi aarha..." He said all this before a hello in a desperate pleading tone.

"Hello to bolde bhai....aur vo bus stop pe hai hi nahi.... Vo xyz park mein hai boli... Mein tujhe kuch batau usse pehle hi tu bhag gya...ab jaldi jaa vo wait kar rhi hogi..." Jay replied rolling his eyes at this cartoons. They both know that they can't live without each other but still they want to get in a fight.

"Haaa okay okay..." Saying so he hung up the call urgently. He drived like a maniac till the park cursing himself for not going to pick her up. He knows that her bloody family already cares less about her. He sighed and parked the car in hurry alomst running in the park.

His heart ached seeing her sitting on the bench hugging her knees and shivering like a petal.

"Baby..." He whispered moving towards her. He hugged her shivering form who let out a sob as soon as he took her in his arms.

"Shh...baby...agaya na mein...ro mat meri jaan..." He pleaded hugging her more and more tighter.

"Mein dar gyi thi sidharth.... Tu phone nahi uthaya mera...." She hiccupped crying in his chest.

"Sorry sorry mera baccha... I m so sorry.... Chal abhi gaadi mein baith bheeg gyi hai puri..." He said pulling away from her but she held on tighter denying to move even a bit.

"Nahi....pehle ye bata tune mujhe maaf kiya ki nahi...." She said looking up from his chest.

"Shehnaaz...yesab bolne ka time nahi hai... pehle baith jaa gaadi mein... Bimaar pad jayegi baby tu..." He said trying to break away but she didn't let him.

"Nahi sacchi sidharth sorry.... I didn't meant to hurt you...mujhe tha ki baat aage na badhe, kyunki fir humaari gandi waali ladai ho jaani thi... Isliye meine boldiya galti se...par mujhe hurt nahi karna tha tujhe...allah kasam... Sacchi... please na aise mat reh tu mere saath... Jab tu kuch bolta nahi na... Fir mein dukhi hojaati hu..." She said with puppy face and pout, and the tears in her eyes made impossible for him to stay angry anymore.

"Baby...nahi hu mein gussa...mein karunga kabhi tujhe dukhi?? Nahi na... Jaan hai tu meri shehnaaz... Meko nahi aata tere bina rehna...sach mein nahi aata... Mein tereliye jo bhi bolta hu. Jo bhi karta hu... Haq se karta hu na?? Haa?? Tu hi to bolti hai na...ki haq rakh... To woh mera haq hai na baby... Agar koi tujhe hurt kare to mera khoon khaulta hai... Aur I wanted you to say the trunth na baccha... Though i knew it before.. mujhe chahiye tha ki tu mujhe haq se bataye teri jo bhi difficulties hai...." He explained her like she was a child. He kissed her forehead and again hugged her.

"To fir tu mujhe acche tareeke se kyu nhi samjata..." She whinned in his chest.

"Haa..tera to sab kuch sahi hai...tu to text book jaa rhi hai... accha hai bhai..." He said making her whine a "sidhaaaarrrthh" and he chuckled on that.

"Accha thik hai chal ab gaadi mein baith." He said finally pulling away.

"Pehle bata maaf kiya??" She said pouting.

"Haa kiya ab chal..." He said kissing her forehead.

"Nahi naa....mere pair dukh reh hai... Meine nhi chalna abhi..." She said again sitting on the bench.

Sidharth sighed at it. Shehnaaz and her drama's. He picked her up in his arms making her giggle and peck his cheek. There was almost no one in the park as it was raining. though sidharth doesn't do any PDA lil bit he does infront of his friends makes her blush like anything.