🌹.....18.....🌹

Sidharth was restlessly pacing back and forth of the cabin. Aly, Jasmine and Kushal were also there with him. Aly and Kushal were watching Sidharth and finding appropriate words to console him while Jasmine was continuously trying Sana's number as per Sidharth's request. He couldn't possibly imagine what she must be going through right now with her so-called fiancée around her. He was an absolute pervert who always clanged to her. His hands always roaming on her body and she was disgusted by his touch. Sidharth's blood boiled each time he sees Fahad touching his girl. Sana had warned him many times to keep his hands with himself but that didn't changed anything. Of course, why would he? When her own father had permitted him to do whatever he wants. Her father declared him as the only man in her life, and he thought it as an opportunity to do literally anything. He never loved her, there was only desire and lust in his eyes for her. Sidharth knowing Sana's helpless situation was always scared for her when he is around.

"Bhai please relax..." Kushal said as he knew Sidharth was going to get mad if he kept boiling his blood like this. "Jaisa aap soch rhe ho waisa kuch nhi hoga... No one is going to take her away from you". He said and Sidharth so desperately wanted to believe and hope it's true.

"But iss baar itna simple nhi lag rha sab kuch..." Jasmine said as Sidharth turned to her with a frown. "Sana sounded pretty worried this time.... uske ghar pe bohot seriously shaadi ki baat kar rhe hai. Fahad ke gharwaale jald se jald shaadi karane ke liye zid kar rhe hai". Sidharth was at the verge of out burst. He so wanted to murder each one of them and run away with her to somewhere.

"But achanak se why are they being so impatient?" Aly asked doubtfully. "Ek saal se upar ho gya unki shaadi fix karke.... Pehle to bohot bol rhe the ke uski studies complete hone ke baad karenge shaadi".

"If I'm not wrong.... she's 20 now. Jaldi 21 ki ho jaayegi wo. And uski Ammi ke naam jo bhi properties hai wo legally uske naam ho jaayegi. Anyway wo sirf paiso ke liye kar rha hai shaadi Sana se.... Jab wo 21 saal ki ho jayengi tab to koi usko control nhi kar sakta na, she don't have to be dependent on her father. Usne socha hoga tab shayd wo shaadi ke liye nahi maanengi, isiliye abhi se planning kar rhe hai.... Pata nhi wo paise le ke kya karenge Sana ke saath?" Jasmine said making Sid more anxious. What the fuck was happening in her life? In their life? He had no clue how to escape from this all?

"Yaar meri fatt rhi hai yaha pe... please kuch karo. I want to talk to her". Sidharth said rubbing his forehead out of frustration.

"Bhai... um I think uski Khaala ka number hai mere paas. Unko call karke dekhti hu... shayad Sana se baat ho paaye". Jasmine suggested to which Sid nodded desperately. She found the number and dialed keeping it on speaker.

"Hello..." A female voice spoke from the other side.

"Hello... Assalamualaikum khaala. Mai Jasmine, Shehnaaz ki dosth". Jasmine spoke.

"Haa haa... beta kaisi ho? Bohot din ho gye dekh ke tumhe..." The lady said lovingly.

"Ji mai bilkul theek hu khaala... wo actually Shehnaaz ka phone nhi lag rha.... Aur aaj college bhi nhi aayi? Wo haina ghar pe?" Jasmine made a normal conversation.

"Haa haina... wo Fahad aaya haina... isiliye busy hai thodi. Kal se uske saath hi hai". The lady said happily making Sidharth frown. His heart was thumping loud against his chest.

"Aap uske phone denge zara... baat karni hai usse". Jasmine said as Sid looked at her with hopeful eyes.

"Haa karathi hu... ek minute beta". Khaala asked to hold on when Sidharth felt a little relived that finally he will be able to hear her voice at least. After a few seconds, Shehnaaz spoke from the other side making Sidharth let out a pleased sigh.