🌹.....25.....🌹

"Bhai... Sidharth is fine right? Kuch hua toh nhi na usse?" Sana asked desperately.

"Sana... he's at the hospital right now. Serious nhi hai kuch bass thodi chot aayi hai usse". Ali said calming her.

"Sab meri wajah se hua hai. Sab meri wajah se". She mumbled to herself. "Unhone bola tha ke wo Sidharth ko kuch nhi karenge agar mai shaadi ke liye maan gyi toh".

"Aur tu maan gyi un logo ki baatein?" Ali asked unbelievably.

"Mai aur kya karti? Wo bole usko maar denge..." she started crying uncontrollably. "Mujhe jaane hai uske paas abhi...."

"Sana tu kisi tarah se bahar nikal sakti hai waha se? Mai tere ghar ke bahar wait karta hu tera? Theek hai". She wiped away her tears thinking a plan to escape.

Sana came running to the hospital in her heavy pink lehenga looking absolutely gorgeous, face red because of crying. She felt suffocated by the thought that something bad happened to Sidharth. She cursed herself for all the things happened. Why can't she stay happy? Her happiness was him, is him. He got into all this chaos because she came into his life. She agreed for all those filthy demands of her father and brother but still they couldn't keep their promise. She was even ready to ruin her life by marrying that bastard, that much she loved Sidharth. Sacrifice was the meaning of love for her.

She felt the floor beneath slipping away when she saw Kushal and Jay at the corridor. Her heart was beating fast. Tears were blurring her vision. She doesn't know how to face them. She was so ashamed and guilty for all of this. But to her shock, Kushal embraced her when he spotted her standing at the hallway. She wept on his shoulder and he consoled her.

"Si..Sidharth" She asked stammering.

"He's inside..." Kushal said and pointed towards the emergency room. Her eyes popped out of her socket. She doesn't know what to expect. But she was sure of one thing that now her life depends on what she was going to see inside. He had only loved her and this is what she gave in return. She slowly stepped towards the door with shaking body. Her eyes met with Jay on the way. Her lips murmured a sorry unknowingly. But Jay returned a warm smile which melted her heart. She opened the door and saw Sidharth lying on the bed and looking outside the window aimlessly. His forehead was dressed and well that was all the injury she could spot. She suddenly felt she got her breath back. She thanked almighty for the hundredth time before entering the room. Tears were flowing down from her cheeks vigorously.

Sidharth suddenly turned to her side as if he knew she was there. His eyes filled with love and adoration seeing her in that dress and the tears in her eyes for him. He knew her tears represented the love and care she had for him. But he was quick to hide his emotion and put on a poker face.

Sana, when her eyes met his, felt like butterflies in the stomach. That's what happens every time when he looks at her, it always feels like the first time for both of them. She rushed towards him in hope to take him in her arms. She touched his forehead but he turned his face to her.

"Ab kyu aayi ho? Ye dekhne ke liye ke mai zinda hu ke nhi?" His voice was filled with hatred. But that is not possible. How can Sid hate his Sana? "Kar liya na jo kar sakte the baap beti milke? Ab kya baaki reh gya hai?" He almost yelled at her.

"Tu theek hai?" She whispered in her trembling voice.

"Theek?" He asked smirking. "Mai theek lag rha hu tujhe?

"Im sorry". She cried folding her hands in front of his. His heart bleed seeing that sight. He knew neither of this was her fault. He was only angry because of the decision she made to leave him, no matter what the reason is. He tried to sit up straight on the bed which he struggled with. Her cries became louder each passing minute. But he managed to shush her holding her in his arms.