🌹.....21.....🌹

Shehnaaz's head was throbbing from the moment she had gained her conscious. The last thing she remembers was her family taking her for the engagement shopping, which she hated to the core and a car coming her way while she was crossing the road. Her elbow was scratched and the side of her side had a bandage. Her left leg was sprained. Maybe she fell down and got her leg twisted and injured her head and elbow. Her khaala was there to take care of her but her Abbu and Bhai haven't visited her till now. Like she cares, she had stopped expecting anything from them as she knew she will never be able to get that. She only had Sidharth and he was more than enough for her. He would give her all the affection, love, care and pampering from which she had been deprived for the 20 years of her life. She so badly wanted to inform and be with him but at the same time she don't want him to be bothered about her as she knew he would act like a maniac if he finds that she even had a scratch. But she wanted him so badly. The first thing she asked for when she woke up was her phone. But it was broken, maybe when she fell. She was thinking about him to relax her head when a nurse came to her and said she had to go for a scanning.

"Par scanning to already ho gya tha na?" Her khaala asked.

"Yes but Dr. Sharma asked to take her to the cabin..." The nurse replied making Sana and Khala confused.

"But Abhi to Dr. Sayed ne iska check up kia tha..." Khala said and the nurse returned an I don't know look.

The nurse took her in the wheel chair as she was asked to not walk and Khala also tagged along with her as she felt something strange. The nurse asked Sana's Khala to wait outside saying that the doctor only asked Sana to come in. She took Sana inside and made her lay on the bed there and left from there saying that the doctor will be here any minute.

Sana closed her eyes as her head was still paining. Her nose was scrunched and suddenly she felt someone's hand on her forehead, pressing there. She was startled and quickly opened her eyes to find a man sitting on the stool beside wearing a mask. She was about to scream when he covered her mouth with his big palm, pressing her head more into the pillow. She started to wriggle when he removed his mask revealing the ever handsome face which she was dying to see from the time she opened her eyes.

"Sid..harth..." Her voice cracked as she whispered his name. Her eyes welled up, why, she also doesn't know.

"Arre... kyu ro rhi hai meri jaan?" He asked cupping her face and rubbing his thumb on her cheek. "Zyada dard ho rha hai?" She took his palm from her cheek and placed a kiss there before shaking her head in a No.

"Tu yaha....?" She asked.

"Tujhe kya laga? Teko chot lagi hai aur mai nhi aaunga?" He asked cocking his brow.

"Pata tha aayega... Par itna late kaise hua?" She asked giggling, giving more pain to her head.
He said nothing, just smiled and caressed her hair lovingly pouring out his love which she craved the most.

"May I ask you kya hua?" His voice was laced with fury which she sensed. She knew she was going to have a tough time calming him down. She let out a sigh before answering-

"Pata nhi yaar... Mai to bass road cross kar rhi thi.. baaki küch bhi nhi yaad mujhe".

"What!! Are you serious Shehnaaz?? Matlab.... Bacchi hai kya tu? Abhi tak nhi seekha road cross karna... Itni careless kaise ho sakti hai TU??" He raised his voice before she shushed him up as it will catch her Khaala's attention.

"Dyan nhi diya maine... Sorry baba". She said stroking his cheek.

"Mujhe kyu sorry bol rhi hai... Chot tumhe lagi hai Shehnaaz...."

"Lekin dard to tumhe ho rhi haina!!" She said with a sweet smile melting his heart. He took her into his arms, crushing her. She winced but didn't care about herself anymore as she know she's in the safest place in the world.