🌹......20......🌹

Shehnaaz and fahad were dancing on the floor and so were resmhi and sidharth. fahads hands around her waist and her's were around his neck though she was utterly uncomfortable with their proximity she did it purposely just to make him jealous. Sidharth though was dancing with Reshmi his eyes were fixated at shehnaaz and fahad and same case was with Reshmi. He was busy staring at her when he didn't noticed reshmi's face inching closer to his. Reshmi tilted her face and shehnaaz almost chocked as from her angle it was looking like they were kissing each other.

"Fahad..c..can I go to washroom please..." She asked hurriedly turning her face the other side. Fahad nodded at her and she sprinted towards the washroom trying hard to not breakdown on the way.

Sidharth who noticed reshmi's closeness immediately pushed her ofcourse not so hard. He looked around for shehnaaz only to find her disappeared.

"Fuck..." He muttered as he left the dancefloor reshmi wanted to yell and call him back but she didn't as she didn't wanted to gather unnecessary attention and embarrass herself.

Sidharth ran towards the loo area, he knew she must be there again crying her guts out. Sidharth was passing by there when he caught her at a few distance and ran towards her pulling her into a vacant bathroom and she gasped at the suddenness of everything.

"What the fuck do you think you are doing...." She yelled as soon as she detected it was him.

"Shhh...." Aise chali kyu aayi waha se..." He asked equally annoyed.

"To...kya karu tujhe aur teri fiance ko kiss karte dekhu.. " she said in a cracked voice with teary eyes making his heart feel miserable but even he was angry.

"We didn't kissed god damnit... She was about to but I backed off..." He explained irritatingly. Shehnaaz felt a relief wash over her system listening to him but she was still hurt.

"To kyu nahi kiya karna chahiye tha na... Tujhe to bohout maze aate hai usse chipkne mein..." She said angrily as her nose flared.

"Haa...aur tujhe bohout maze aate honge fahad se tareef karvaane mein..." He said annoyed to.

"Meine kuch tareef nahi karvaayi... Tu hai jo teri pyaari resmhi ko darling-durling kehke bula rha tha...aur woh chipku aurat bhi tujhe baby bula rhi thi..." She said in the most cute way as she made all the cute faces. Sidharth was confused as to laugh or be angry at this girl infront of him.

"You are born beautiful sweetheart...ye kisne kaha tere baap ne..." Sidharth retorted and shehnaaz felt herself smiling as he imitated fahads dialogue.

"Baap pe mat ja..." She warned wiggling her finger at him.

"Haa right right... Baap pe nahi jaana hai right... Chal voh chod...woh kaise teri kamar pe haath rakh ke ghum rha tha...how dare he... Tera sabkuch mera hai.. tu sirf meri hai..." Sidharth said huskily as he pushed her to wall and his palms squeezed her stomach slightly and rubbed as if removing his touch. Shehnaaz breathed heavily as he started nuzzling his face in her neck making her moan slightly.

"Fuck baby... You look so hot, you're turning me on!!" He said as he slammed his lips on hers kissing her passionately Making her moan in his mouth.

"Where else he touched you..." Sidharth whispered as they broke the liplock.

Shehnaaz's fingers involuntarily went to her cheek as the moment fahad kissed her cheek flashed her mind. Sidharth eyes darkened more.

"He.. he kissed me on the cheek..." She whispered as her eyes filled with tears. Sidharth growled like a beast as he bit hard on her cheek and then sucked it slightly.

"Where else..." He asked again as he placed his face in her neck, breathing into her.

Shehnaaz placed his hand on her thigh as it gave her the proper skin to skin touch, all thanks to the slit of her gown.