🌹.....32.....🌹

She wanted to do this for her husband openly. But she can't. Instead some other woman will do it and she has to wait till she returns to do it herself. She felt so worthless and disposable.

She wiped her eyes and returned to the room with heavy heart. Her mind full of uncertainties and insecurity. But she decided to keep it all aside and wait.

She had been ready for her sidharth so she won't let it go waste. She opened her phone and looked for some videos where the women performed Pooja as there is going to be no-one to guide her when she goes there to perform it.

She clicked few pictures, barely controlling herself from sending it to sidharth.

Whole afternoon she waited for ladies to return but they never came. She tried to call mahi but her phone rang in the living room.

She was feeling fatigued and dizzy. She was starving since last night. The jewellery and saree only adding to her burden. But she didn't removed it. She wanted to look pretty for her sidharth.
It was 6: 30 pm now. Still no trace of ladies. She didn't had anybody's number. She kept waiting on the living room couch. The bell finally rang making her heart race. Finally. Now she will go and do the puja for her sidharth.

But as soon as she opened the door a very tired sidharth came in her view who was looking at her with open mouth. His eyes roaming on her with surprise, adoration and love. This. She was starving for this.

"Fuck, baby!" He whispered entering the house. She giggled. Her excitement returning. She twirled for him. And giggled more.

"Kashi disti aahe me?" ( How do I look?) She giggled, her accent broken but so cute it made sidharth melt like butter on hot pan.

He couldn't take his eyes off her. His tired eyes shining with adoration. He wasted no time in wrapping his arms around her. Her make up was dull and she looked tired but she looked like the most beautiful thing in this world to him.

"Mere ghar ki Laxmi dikh rhi hai tu." He whispered, pressing a kiss to her forehead. She smiled wide making the tiresome day worth for him.

"Fuck, baby. So pretty! Are you even real?" He exclaimed, shifting away and looking at her from head to toe as if actually ensuring she was real.

"Apsara lagrhi hai. Bhenchod!!! Baby you don't have even a slightest idea how beautiful you look. You're looking like a literal goddess." He whispered almost in disbelief. She felt as if all the shit happened through out the day was worth it.

Sidharth took out a heavy bundle of cash from his wallet and rolled over her her head, handing it to one of the servants passing by.

"Sach mein acchi dikh rhi hu? " She asked, her eyes full of innocence and joy. But she looked tired.

" I won't joke about this. Meri hi nazar lag jayegi, baby." He whispered kissing her forehead. He was about to kiss her lips but she quickly put her hand between them, making him kiss her palm. He raised an eyebrow questioning her.

"Woh... Vrat hai." She whispered, scared of his reaction. His expressions changing. The cold mask returning.

" Bola tha na mat rakh. Sunti kyu nahi hai tu. Ek minute? Does that mean tune abhi vrat khola nahi hai?" She looked at him, the flashes of what happened in the morning flooding her brain. She looked down. For both hiding her tears and being scared of him.

"Are you mad, Sana?!! You're starving since last night! what the fuck is wrong with you? And where is everyone?!" He yelled his voice booming in empty living room.

"Woh.. woh log.. ane ke baad jaanewali thi mein." She whispered, trying hard to not let her voice break.

"Baby, pagal hai? Tabiyath kharab ho jayegi na aise! Chal jaldi, khana khaa." He softened his tone after seeing her teary eyes .