🌹.....22.....🌹

"Hello.... haa bol. Itni raat ko kyu call kiya?" Sidharth asked looking at the time. It was late mid night.

"Zaruri kaam hai... I'm coming to pick you..." Ali said in a hurry and hung up without waiting for a response. Sidharth made a confused face, he was slightly suspicious too.

After forty minutes, Ali pulled over the car in front of Jasmine's apartment. Sidharth had no idea what the hell was going on. Ali has said anything to neither Sidharth nor Khushal. They both were utterly confused but they knew it wasn't something silly, by seeing their friend's tensed face. Three of them stood in front of the door, after ranging the bell. Jasmine lived there alone, so they had nothing to fear. After a silent few seconds, the door was swung open by Jasmine, with red, puffy eyes and sleep ridden, tired face. She was embraced by Ali in the next moment making Sidharth and Khushal look at each other clueless. They were probably thinking it might be some couple issue but if it is so, then why the hell are they here?

"Guys... what's going on?" Khushal asked forcing Jasmine and Ali to break their hug. Jasmine looked at Sidharth and said come in. Sidharth obliged and the boys followed him.

"Can someone tell me hua kya hai?" Sidharth asked sensing the tension in the air.

"Bhai.... It's about Sana". Jasmine started with a bit hesitation. Sidharth never did thought it would be about her and that raised his heart rate.

"Matlab... Kya hua usko?" He asked.

"Wo.... Um... Bhai wo Fahad ne uske saath zabardasti karne ki koshish ki". Jasmine said in a single breath, scrunch closing his eyes. Sidharth felt like the ground had slipped beneath his feet. He couldn't believe his ears, what he just heard.

"What?" Khushal said. It was a shock to him as well. Jasmine's eyes started tearing up when the image of a limping Sana, with pale face dried with tears, blood shot red eyes and messed hair, on her door a few hours before, flashed in her mind.

"Stop kidding!!" He exclaimed, he can't believe. How can something like this happen to her. And if its true god!! He is all ready to kill Fahad. He can't even imagine her in that situation. Fuck that Fahad.

"I am Not kidding bhai. She came few hours back. She-she couldn't even walk. Kapde phate hue the. Usme bolne-- ki bhi takad nahi thi-- she came all way running from the spot." Jasmine somehow explained in between her cries. Sidharth was lost. He entered the house and thumped on the couch with his head in his hands. All he could remember was her crying during the party when that bastard touched her. She was so disgusted by that mere touch that she literally cried. He can't even imagine how she must be feeling now. She was his little petal, he freaks out even if found a little scratch on her and here she came all way running. He was angered. Too damn angry that even the veins on his forehead popped out along with the ones on his neck. His eyes were turned red and watery at the same time. His nose flared with every breath he took.

"Bhai aap, theek ho na. Don't worry usko aisehi nahi jaane denge. Aap chinta mat karo. Saale ka game over karke hi rahunga aaj mein." A furious kushal spoke. Shehnaaz was the most pampered among the group. Because she was younger of all. And all the boy squad of sidharth treated her like their sister. Specially Jai who was unaware about this. And kushal and shehnaaz would vibe up too much. They had somewhat similar personality. Kushal just lost it as soon as Jasmine spoke those words.

"Haa sidharth... Tu fikr mat kar. Aisehi thodi jaane denge usko. Aisi haalath karenge marne keliye tadpega saala." Ali who still had sobbing Jasmine in his arms spoke.

Sidharth took deep breaths rubbing his face. This was too much.

"Woh kaisi hai Jasmine... Khilaaya kuch usko." Sidharth asked nervously. He was just not ready to see her right now. But he knows that its him who she needs the most right now.