Chapter 3: Mariah

After moping about Jacob for a few minutes like I usually did I got up and shock Layla by the arm.

"Get up let's go for a walk." I said as I continued shaking her arm.

"Uhhh what time is it." she muffled from her pillow.

"Around 4pm, you have been asleep for a while, so let's get up go for a walk for a bit and then go somewhere for some dinner nearby. Does that sound like a plan?" I spoke.

"Yeah sure."She replied as she rolled off the bed.

After getting up and freshening ourselves up we made our way from the building to the glorious city awaiting us.

We walked around for some time around the city, and looked at a few shops nearby. I ended up buying some cool bracelets and charms for my Mum and Sister as well as a few t-shirts for my Brothers and Dad. After shopping we took some photo together at some locations that looked cool.

Eventually 7:00pm rolled around and we made our way to a restaurant called 'Chef U Lea'

We sat down at our designated tables and made our orders.

"Can I take your order ladies." Said the hostess.

"I'll order the the crumbed chicken and salad with the truffled gravy sauce." I spoke.

"And I'll just have the salmon, oh and bring some red wine; thank you.' Layla said as she winked.

As we sat there waiting, we began to speak of our plans for the next few days.

"So what did you want to do tomorrow, as you created the inventory." I said to Layla. Layla always knew how to find things to do other than myself as I was never good at coming up with ideas.

"We are heading to the German Historical Museum in the morning, we have to leave by about 9:00am as we have to catch the train to get there. Afterwards I thought we could go ice skating in the evening and maybe get some ice cream." She said excitedly.

"Ohh yes that sound so fun." I gasped.

"You need to show me the list of things were doing in the future because I can't wait." I explained.

After our small chat the waiter came over with our meals. As we took our first bites.

"Omg this is divine." Layla and I both said in synch as we both began to laugh.

After finishing our dinner, we walked back to the hotel to head in for the night as we had a busy day ahead of us the following day. Before heading to sleep I sat on the bed as I proceeded to call my Mum. After a few beeps she answered.

"Hey Mum how are you." I spoke.

"I'm well honey how are you, I miss you." she said.

"I miss you to." I replied.

"I Hope you're having fun and I can't wait to hear all the adventures you have had when you get back. I hope it is everything you dreamed it would be." My mum said.

"It's been nice, we just got back from dinner before and yes I love it. Anyways Mum I'm getting tired, and I've got an early day tomorrow as we are heading to the museum. I'll keep in touch and text you tomorrow. I Love you." I replied.

"Of course, honey, glad you're having fun and talk soon and send some pictures. See you."She replied.

"Will do by mum." I said back.

As I hanged up the phone and curled under my blankets. Before long I was out like a night light. Our next adventure awaited us. Little did I know that tomorrow would change my life forever.