Chapter 13: Jacob

When I grabbed her hand it felt natural in mine like as if it had always belonged to be held by mine. My entire hand swallowed her delicate hand. I was her protector. I felt a connection with her that I've never felt before, but I knew in that moment that I would never let go.

As we made our way to the group. We let go of each other's hands. But my hand still lingered for her hold.

We all got together and played a round of bowling which Lucas won. He was the master at bowling. We also played a competitive round of Mario karts together.

After an amazing few hours it was time for us to all leave. We walked together back to the girls hotel where they were staying.

We walked side by side the entire time. We didn't say much on the way but I felt sad because I wasn't sure if we would see each other again but I really hoped we would.

"Well this is us." Mariah said, when we arrived out the front of the place.

"I had so much fun." She continued.

"Me to." I said

She smiled.

"Would you like to do something tomorrow?"

"Sure I'd like that." She said back with a nod.

"Awesome, i'll see you here tomorrow morning. We are going to have an adventure. Just wait I promise."

"Ok I'm looking forward to it." She smiled as she began walking away.

I smiled back as I turned to leave.

I meant every word that I would make a special day for her.

Now I was eager for tomorrow to be here. I wasn't sure how I would get any sleep.