Chapter 23: Jacob

After the most magical night if my life, I woke up before Mariah, and just laid there watching her under me content in her sleep. This was it. I was falling for her and I knew she felt the same way. But I don't think she knew how much my heart belonged to hers. I could picture our lives together 50 years into the future. I could picture standing their at the end of the alter and her being the mother of my children. Something about picturing her being the mother of my children made my heart burst with pure joy because our kids would have the best mother in the world. One that was beautiful but also loving and caring. God I wanted nothing more. She was mine and I would make sure that she knew it. I would do anything to make her feel the way she deserved to be treated. Loved and protected.

As I began to wiggle my arm beneath her, she began to wake up. She looked up and said

"Morning." As she smiled.

"Morning beautiful." I said as I kissed her head.

We both got up and made our way to the kitchen.

Everyone was already up and chatting when we made our way in the kitchen.

We all made breakfast together and sat down and ate as a group.

As the time lingered on we proceeded with our plans. We decided that we would spend a day inside as the weather had began to become overcast.

We decided to make some Tiktok's together. Before meeting my TikTok's were meaningless but now they had a purpose because she was beside me not just for the fun of posting but It was more than just videos. These videos were a reminder of the memories we were making together. They held a special place in my heart. Some people were happy for us and some were mean. People blankly commenting that I deserved some one better or that what we had was fake. I just ignored the comments because Mariah was more than what those people were saying. I simply didn't care.

After making some videos Mariah made some song covers. We sat there as we listened to her angelic voice. God she could sing. She was perfect in every way.

She was shy but the more she sang the more open she became in her element.

After posting the videos, we had lunch and began to teach one another how to speak each other's language. I taught her some German words and she taught me some English words that I couldn't pronounce properly.

This is what it was about not only being intimate and loving but to be able to teach, learn and grow together.

............

Night time rolled around quicker than I could blink. But it was the best part of my day because it meant I got to be alone with her wrapped in my arms.