Chapter 7: Jacob

The next morning, I woke up super early at around 6:30am after having a restless sleep thinking about her in my dreams. I got up and got some breakfast trying to think of a way how to find out who she was. After some thinking I knew that I could make a TikTok in the hopes of finding her. I had 2.9 million followers and I knew that there would be a slight chance that she would see it. I was hoping either she had been following me or that she would somehow see it on her for you page. If she followed me, how did I not notice her before?

So, after some time thinking what I would say I eventually came up with the courage to create a video.

I set my phone up and the selfie light and then began recording.

"Hey everyone so I don't usually do this, and I've got to keep this short and sweet but there's this girl right and I can't get her off my mind. I'm here in hopes of finding her. Last night at the Berlin City Ice Skating Rink there was this girl brown short hair and small in height who had bumped into me, and I grabbed you. If you're that girl, please comment or duet so I can talk to you. I want to make sure you're ok. Please share and like in hopes of reaching her. Thank you everyone."

And post.... I really hoped that this works.