Chapter 22: Mariah

When Jacob jumped into the bath I was surprised by his gesture. So I began to laugh. When he took his shirt off, I was pinching myself because damn he was fine.

As we lay there I wanted nothing more than to be in his embrace. His soft hands embraced me as I held him back holding on never wanting to let go. I felt like home in his arms. My protector and my lover.

As we lay there in silence holding one another, we didn't even have to talk or even be touching each other to cherish the moment together.

After sometime in his arms, I must of fallen asleep because I woke up to him whispering in my ear to wake up.

When he handed me the towel and left the bathroom, I got dressed into my pyjamas and made my way to the bedroom where he was sitting on the side of the bed.

He just looked at me and stared at me.

"God your gorgeous." He said.

I just blushed as I began to draw closer to him.

He grabbed me by the hand and pulled me onto him.

As I wrapped my hand around his neck faces inches apart. We just looked at one another before he planted a kiss onto my lips.

"I don't ever want to let you go." He said between kisses.

"Me neither." I replied back.

He drew back and we rolled onto the bed together wrapped in each other's arms.

He began to move his hands over my chest and down my body. I began to glide my hands further down his body while we kissed.

Omg I cant believe this is happening I said in my mind I'm about to have sex with Jacob.

As I held him closer to me he pulled my pants down, while I pulled his down.

Slowly but tenderly he thrust into me.

In that moment we connected body to body. Bound together like magnets to a rock. I didn't want him to stop.

After we finished, and fixed ourselves up we just drew to another and laid together looking at each with interlocked hands while he wrapped me up in his other arm. I felt safe and warm beneath him and happy. I wanted to lay like this with him forever. I was like an an animal drawn to her prey. He was mine and I wanted to be selfish just for a moment.

.........

After sometime laying there wrapped in each other's arms we dozed off to sleep.