Chapter 20: Mariah

When I made it to my room. I received a text from Layla telling me that she had just arrived back at the boys house and was going to spend the night with Brayden.

I text her back to let her know I had just gotten back to the hotel and that I would see her in the morning.

As I laid there in bed I went over the entire day in my mind and thinking how it was one of the best day of my life and I wouldn't forget it for the world. As I lay there alone all I wanted was to be there in his arms. After sometime of thinking about everything that had happened I dozed of to sleep.

A few days had passed since our day out together. The past few days Layla and I spent the days at the theme parks, shopping and exploring the area. I spent time talking to my mum, making TikTok's and texting Jacob wherever possible.

Since Jacob's Tiktok about me I have made many new followers. I suppressed 250K followers. I had received a lot of messages some kind and some nasty in regard to Jacob. There was also the video of me and Jacob hugging which was gong viral on the app.

Today we had plans to meet up the boys to head to the beach for the day.

The boys came to the hotel to meet us so they could take us to the beach. As we made it to the front to meet them, Jacob caught my attention.

Wow he was so hot, he was wearing a black T-shirt and red board shorts. The shirt hugged his muscles of his arms and tugged around his strong body. It was like he was sculptured from clay. He was just perfect. After a few seconds of staring for a few seconds to long he just looked at me and smiled as he took my bag and put it in the boot of their car.

As we all hopped in, Troy began to drive. We drove through the town. My hair blowing in the wind and music blasting, I felt the freshest I have ver been in my entire life. No worries or stress just myself and the road. I couldn't believe how the past week has become the best time of my life. The memories with Layla, Jacob and the boys and now my undermine fame on Tiktok. It was all surreal.

We eventually made it to the beach. When we arrived we unloaded the car and began to make base for our towels and bags.

I couldn't completely go into swim because of some ear problems which I've had for sometime. I did end up sitting by the side of the sea to let the water gush amongst my feet while everyone else was swimming and playing.

In that moment I felt nothing but calmness and serenity. The gushing of the water on my feet and the feeling of being in one of the most beautiful places on the planet.

As I sat there in silence looking at the sunshine beyond the horizon I got distracted by Jacob coming towards me. All 6ft tall and handsome, he looked even better without his top on. Damn how could one look so good walking out of the ocean. I was hot and gushing over him. I must of looked like an idiot as he made his way over and sat beside me.

"I'm sorry, I couldn't swim with you guys." I said as we looked at each other.

"It's fine. Your health comes first, besides there's always funner things we can do." As he added

"Swimming's not really my thing." He said.

"Thank you Jacob, for being so understanding." I said back.

"Of course." He smiled.

After a few minute of speaking and looking at the view.

Jacob said

"I will never get over doing this wth you."

"I love the time that we have spent together." He continued.

"Me to, ill never forget it and I hope to do this with your forever." I said as he grabbed my hand and kissed it. But to be fair in that moment I wasn't sure if there ever would be a forever. I knew my heart belonged with him. We could both feel it but unfortunately although our hearts belonged together, our homes were miles apart.

I didn't want to ruin the moment. Nor to ruin the foundation in wishing that there could be a way that just maybe we could make this work.

I don't think Jacob really knew the extent of what happened when we left to go back home.