Chapter 17: Mariah

After we watched the sun set there was still a bit of light just beyond the horizon, which made it the perfect backdrop to make some Tiktok's.

As we began scrolling through the trending sounds we found a few that we would use.

We began practicing our first tiktok dance together which was a dance of the song domino by Jessie J.

We practiced and practiced until we got the dance right and began filming.

He held my hand and I held his, we pulled our hand over our heads and out and then I began to twirl from him until we drew close again and then he dipped me. As he dipped me I looked into his eyes and he looked deep into mine for a few seconds. I just looked at him and followed my eyes down to his lips. He proceeded to do the same and looked down at mine. Were we about to kiss. Then after a few seconds of admiration we just smiled at one another and began to laugh as he bought me back towards his chest.

His embrace was gentle, loving and warm. I could feel his heart beat beneath my hands as I hugged him in my arms. I was drawn to him like a magnet to its rock. We belonged to each in a way that was indescribable. In that moment I craved for more.

After a few more other goofy videos, we sat back down on the blanket posted the videos and began to lay down as the stars formed around us in the night sky above.