Chapter 19: Mariah

I can't believe Jacob confessed his feelings for me and even more the kiss we shared. His lips were smooth and demanding. He was subtle but tender. I wanted him so bad.

After confessing our feelings we just laid there arm in arm.

After sometime of laying in each other's arms I heard Jacob say

"Hey you ok sleeping beauty."

"Hmm." I said as he became clear in front of me.

"Omg did I fall asleep." I replied once I realised as I looked at him embarrassed.

"Yes, but its ok." He looked at me and winked.

"Here lets get you back to your place." He said as he extended his hand to help me up.

After saying goodbye to everyone at the house. We walked hand into hand back to the hotel.

As we made it back to the hotel, I really didn't want to leave but I knew I had to.

I looked up at Jacob's beautiful face and locked my hands around his neck as best I could and began to hug him. He looped his hands around my torso and began to hug me back.

"Thank you Jacob, for today. I had so much fun. I really don't want to leave." I said into his neck. I could smell his scent which was now etched into my mind.

He hugged me tighter and said

"Me to, I don't want to let go."

We stood there embraced for a few minutes.

In that moment I felt like we were the only two people in the world. But there were in fact people around us who were yelling at us to move out the way. But we didn't care.

I even saw a few people snap some photos of us in the distance.

He was mine and I never wanted to lose grip.

As I looked up and him and him down at me we began to pull away. He touched my chin and flicked some hair from my face and said

"Get inside safely and talk tomorrow." He said as he turned around to walk away before giving a side glance and waving at me as he walked into the crowd.