3. Welcome

The ride to Ryan's house was breath taking. The streets I used to roam, disturb and feel free were looking more better, more improved. The delightful breeze from the ocean and the beautiful sun setting.

" I missed this place, " I voiced out my thoughts. My gaze flitted to the girl who was nervously playing with her fingers. She was staring at me sideways and trying to make it look as if she wasn't checking me out. She was staring at me, intensely but hiding it. I smirked.

" Isabel, " she gasped, I heard it but both Ryan and Daniela were busy in their own conversation.

" Mr Pierce, " she said quietly.

" Archer, call me Archer, " she smiled. She was captivating, just like the stars.
So quiet, yet, alluring.

" Archer, " hearing my name from her lips made me clear my throat.

" Are you in college?, " I asked, trying to clear my dirty head. She was my best friend's daughter.

" Yes, taking a major in arts, I paint,Archer," she said confidently.

" That's amazing, I hope you paint me soon, " I smiled. Thinking of it I had never actually thought of getting a portrait of my self.

" Gladly, Archer, you'll make a fine portrait, " she looked away.

" So what do you also do Archer?," her question caught me off guard and I realised, Ryan and Daniela had stopped their conversation. They were listening to us now.

"I'm a--,"

"He's a business man, " Ryan interrupted. I furrowed my brows at him. Why was he lying?.

" Then I guess, you must be the CEO ," she giggled. Music to my ears.

" I guess so, there are so many CEOs, I think I'm one in my field, " I shrugged.

My phone pinged with a notification. I opened it and it was a message from Josh. It was Evan and my video with a farewell message. I shut the screen off and placed it in my pockets so fast. She couldn't see it. Now I was thankful to Ryan for lying about my career.

What was wrong with me?.

Ryan's house wasn't so huge but it felt like home. It was a serene and peaceful place to live in. Deeply tucked into the woods and near a lake, we used to go to alot.

" Honey, please take Archer to his room, whilst I serve dinner and call you guys down, " Daniela requested of Isabel and I was grateful. I had this interest in speaking to her.

She guided me to a room upstairs. The room was nice and cozy.

" Thank you, Isabel, " she nodded and turned to leave but I stopped her.

" Where's your room?, I asked,curiosly.

" The door next door, mum and dad stay in the one at the end of the corridor, " she pointed. I thanked heavens.

" I do hope you can resist noise?, I work late at night, " I stared at her intensely. I needed to make a video tonight for my audience, VIP audience. Just a strip tease and jerking off to the camera. I'd try to be quiet but I needed to know from her. With how innocent her eyes gleamed, I was sure she didn't think much into it. How was this possible. Boys and girls her age would have probably guessed it or knew me. She didn't know me which meant she didn't watch porn or maybe she was into girls. Either ways , I had my every video thumbnail plastered on the first page of porn sites.

" Don't worry I always have my earpiece plugged in, " I breathed in relief.

" Thank you, Isabel. "

"You're welcome and enjoy your stay, Archer, " she waked away in her white dress. It held unto her tiny waist and flowed down her legs. It reached below her knees.

Wow.

A/n

I've never written in a man's pov. I feel like manly now lmao