26. Birthday

Isabel;

I chose a body con dress. A black one at that. I had recently gotten drawn to darker hues. Maybe that was my persona now. I was so full of darkness it fascinated me. Today I was clear or every thought. I felt like a completely different person. Besides I turned twenty. I was no longer the girl I used to be. I was now a woman. A woman. How could I forget my twentieth birthday. When I turned eighteen the only thought lingering was how it'd feel to be twenty. Now I knew it felt beautiful. Darkly beautiful.

I had straightened my hair,allowing it to fall down my shoulders. I had applied a darker shade of red lipstick and it made me love myself so much. I packed my small purse. I added in my lipstick, phone and tampons. Periods had such bad timing but I seriously wished it wouldn't interrupt tonight's occasion.

I smiled to myself once again before putting my high heels on and exiting my room.

I stopped right infront of the doors. My nerves kicking in. I wasn't nervous. I was just feeling an adrenaline rush from what to expect tonight. I wasn't sure what to expect because Vlad was an unpredictable man. He wasn't easily read.

I opened the door and stepped into the coldness of the night. My gaze landed on the man beautifully leaning against his car, eyes trained on his phone. The clank of my high heels caught his attention. He lifted his head and stared back into my eyes. It didn't take long for his gaze to move downwards. A blush tinted my cheeks. He was looking at me like I was a goddess.

His perfume invaded my senses when I was an inch away from him. He was still silent. I had completely drowned in his eyes.

" You look beautiful Bella, " his voice so low and deep.

" You don't look bad yourself,Vlad," I shifted on my legs. I felt so shy around him.

He took my hand and helped me into the car. He walked to the other side and got in. I was expecting Romeo to take us but there was an older man in the driver's seat. He nodded curtly and turned to face the road.

" Breathe," his voice.

" You're sweating Bella," he continued. I said I wasn't nervous earlier but now I was a mess. I was in a closed space with Vlad and the atmosphere felt so dark and beautiful. He was like a devil.

" Are you nervous?," He asked probably choosing his words carefully. I was about to the same thing.

" I... I'm ," his hand collided with mine, causing my body to jolt. He rubbed my hand, trying to calm my nerves and mysteriously it worked.

"Bella,"

" It's just the excitement," I admitted.

" Lies,"

" Fine.. I'm a bit nervous,and I don't know what to expect tonight," I revealed.

' I see, but I can't tell you Bella, " he leaned into me. His breath fanning my earlobe.

" Birthday Surprises aren't meant to be revealed,"

He pulled away straightening his suit. I watched how his muscles flexed underneath the fabric.

"Quanto tempo prima che arriviamo lì?" He said. What was he saying?.

"Dieci minuti signore," he answered. I guess I was the only one who didn't get what they were saying.

"Fai cinque," he definitely made an order. But what was was it?.

" Enlighten me Vlad," I stared at him through my lashes.

" Bella, it's a surprise," I rolled my eyes. He had a glint. A devious glint.

" Jerk," I muttered. The rest of the drive was silent.

I was thinking he was gonna take me to dinner at a usual restaurant but hell was I wrong. Instead here we were parked outside the most elegant mansion. From where we were parked. Suddenly the floors illuminated with little lights.

Happy Twentieth Birthday, Bella

"Vlad," I trailed off.

" Shh, " he stopped me from speaking.

He opened my door and helped me out.

He let go off my hand and signaled the driver. He nodded and walked off. The large walls covering the mansion lit up. A video began to play. It was a private jet, sitting peacefully amongst the other jets.

I looked on confused. The name written on the jet was.....

BELLA

"What the," I dropped my purse, my jaw literally touching the floor.

" You...you bought me a private jet?" Tears prickled my eyes.

" I guess so?," He was so calm. Too calm infact.

" I...I can't take this, honestly it's too much," I shook my head. He fucking bought me a private jet. How was I supposed to accept it.

" I never bought you any gifts, consider it a sorry for messing up your life, Bella," he took my hands in his,rubbing his thumb over my skin.

" But,.," I hesistated.

" Birthday gifts can't be rejected, so accept it,"

Someone needed to tell me how much money this man infront of me had because he wasn't any usual man.

" Fine, thank you for this," I pressed my hands on his cheek, his stubble tickling my fingers. I stood on tiptoes and pressed a kiss on his lips.

" Thank you," I whispered and rested my body in his arms. I had never felt so much comfort in one person.

" Come on, let's go inside it's getting quite cold." He guided me inside. It felt like the night was one of suprises. We had an Italian cuisine dished out by one of the most greatest chef in the country. I was treated like a queen but I wanted something else. I wanted to he treated like his very own submissive.

" I want you," he narrowed his gaze on me. I was very fed up of being so comfortable. I wanted to experience something different on this day. It was my birthday but I needed pain to set me straight.

" You're very impatient Bella," he set himself straight.

" We never actually talked," he leisurely sipped from his glass of wine .

" What is your safe word?," His question threw me off the roof but mysteriously the thought of Archer didn't render me speechless.

" Whiskey"

He chuckled a deep and dark laughter, " I like it,why?," I was expecting a flash back to when Archer and I were together but it didn't happen. This moment was about us. Only us.

"Because it was the first thing that brought us together . " It was always fascinating to remember how drunk we were the other day.

" Aside from that there's one more question I'd like to ask, Bella,"

" Do you still want this?,"

" I do," I answered.

"Listen Bella," he whispered making every single word clear.

" The very moment you get into that room, the only person you belong to is me, and the pain,"

He circled the table and stopped right Infront of me. I was thinking, carefully trying to read his next move. I yelepd when he swiftly threw me on his shoulder.

" The pleasure and every sound that leaves your lips belong to me, no one else," he walked up the stairs. My heart was beating hard against my chest.

" Yes, Sir."