10. Ice Cream

" Archer, you really didn't have to pay for that, it was so expensive," her shoulders sagged in disbelief.

"It was my order, so I paid for it. " I answered as we drove down the street. It was a very sunny day and I enjoyed it a bit.

" Archer, that is so expensive!, like how the hell is a cuff over hundred dollars. I mean police officers get that for free to do their service. Using it for sex shouldn't cost much, " she scoffed.

"Isabel,just fucking shut up, " I said in between laughs. This woman was unbelievable.

" Fine, " she grumbled and folded her arms against her chest, sinking into the seat.

" Baby, those things in the back belong to you now. So just accept it. I'm going to have so much fun using them on you, especially that vibrator, " her breath hitched and those beautiful thighs pressed together ever slightly.

I smirked.

"Got anything to say,Isabel?, " she bit her lips. I smiled internally.

"You've got quite a runny mouth, now is the time to put it to good use, don't you think?," I lowered my speed and decided to taunt her so bad.

"I---I," she bit her lower lip, so hard.

Then suddenly those eyes gleamed.

"Ice cream, " she pointed to the ice cream spot away from where we were.

The perfect interruption. She got saved this time. Next time she was really going to get it.

I parked and watched as she walked away in her flowery blue dress. This girl was definitely into dresses.
She smiled at the man and got two cones of ice cream. She was busily licking her ice cream when she entered the car.

"I got you, one. It tastes heavenly, " she moaned. Provoking me.

"You wouldn't be able to say that if you have my cock,down your throat." I arched a brow. Those perfect eyes widened as her ice cream fell, staining the floors of Ryan's car. He wouldn't mind.

"Archer!, " she scolded. Oh, my baby girl looked so hot when she was angry.

" You get distracted easily, baby. " I teased. An idea popped up in my head . A devious grin slipped into my face.

"We can share, would you like that?, " I run my fingers along her delicate jaw. She shuddered under my touch. If she knew the effect she also had on me.

"How?, " her brows knitted together in a frown. I raised the cone and brought it to my lips. Using my tongue, slowly and expertly , I took a huge chunk into my mouth. The cold substance right at the edge of my tongue.
I gestured her to come closer. I placed my lips on hers.

Using my hand that was holding her jaw, I gave her a small pinch that made her gasp. I slipped the ice cream into her warm mouth. I explored her mouth in a deep kiss as the ice cream added a flavor to it. Damn, I never knew ice cream could be so freaking tasty.

"Archer, "she whispered when I pulled away. A better way to eat ice cream.

"That was, "she released a deep breath. She was so aroused, I could tell with the way her chest heaved up and down, vigorously.

"Panty damping." she added ,breathily. Was there so an honest person?. I didn't think so.

......

"Love, I see you two went shopping. " Daniela approached us with a huge smile.

"Yes mum, Archer got me a bunch of things, even though I clearly told him not to bother. " she gave me a knowing look.

"That's so nice of you, Archer." Daniela hugged me. I reciprocated the hug and stared right into her eyes.

" Isabel, let's check out what you got. " her face went pale when Daniela grabbed the bag she had. She stared at me for help.

"God, " she balled her hands into a fist and shut her eyes.

"These shorts look amazing!, I didn't know you loved shorts, " her facial expression was to die for.

I knew this might happen so I shopped for a few shorts and added that bag to the others. I specifically gave it to her because I knew hers would be the first to be opened.

"I love these nude ones, they'd suit you perfectly. " Daniela complimented. As she was engrossed in checking the shorts out, Isabel closed the gap between us.

"I almost had a heart attack. "

A/n

LMAO.......