7. Let's Talk

I watched the stairs every second as I barely took a bite of my food. She wasn't coming down. After our encounter she hadn't stepped out of her room and that stung. It was my fault she was like this. I hurt her feelings. It was her first time being that exposed with a man and I happened to make it the worst experience for her, by calling out time together disgusting.

"Isabel said she caught the flu," Daniel sighed worriedly as she ate from her plate.

" If it is that bad, then I'll take her to the hospital, is she really okay? ," Ryan asked Daniela. She was the only person she'd let inside her room.

" No, she said it was a minor one, I'm taking her breakfast and the some medication for it, " she pushed her chair to the back and vacated the seat.

"I'll take that to her, please allow me, " I interrupted. She smiled warmly and handed it over to me. I needed to speak to her and make her feel better.

"Thank you, Archer, we'll just go get something from the grocery store. We won't be back by 1pm, please watch over Isabel for us, " Ryan asked and wrapped his arms around Daniela's waist.

"Come on man, she's my responsibility, I'll take great care of her. You guys take all the time you need. " I smiled at her. I watched them leave the house hand in hand.

I released a breath I didn't know I was holding.

I walked up the stairs and turned to the corridor. There was a heavy feeling in my chest and it made me nervous.

I knocked on her door.

A faint come in was heard from the other side. I pushed the door open and closed it right behind me. When her eyes met mine, she turned over.

"What are you doing here?," she asked roughly. She had been crying.

"You need to have your breakfast," I said, placing the tray on her bed and sitting next to her body.

"You've already delivered it, I can take care of myself. Thank you, " she answered back.

"Isabel, I'm sorry. " I scooted closer to her body and brushed her hair away from her face.

Her beautiful eyes were puffy and red.

"I want to do this, "

"If you're saying this to make me feel better then don't, " she said flatly.

" Look at me?, " I turned her over.

" I want to give you your first experience with everything, I will teach you, Isabel and I'm not saying this to make you feel better, I'm saying this because I want to. " I took her soft lips in mine. God, I'd been craving this for breakfast. She was so addictive.

" Come here baby ," a grin plastered on her face as she straddled me.

" Don't get used to being in control baby, " I kissed her again.

" Yes, Mr Pierce, " I smirked. She was something else.

" Now to what we discussed last night," I stared at her, mesmerized.

" Ground rules and safewords , " she added.

" Yes, I'd like to talk about it now, " she pouted and pushed herself off me. As much as I was highly aroused, I needed to do this. To make sure she was safe and always comfortable.

She pulled a chair from her vanity mirror and sat on it, staring at me expectantly.

" Now, I'd like to know what you're willing to try and what not, don't hide anything, be as free as you want with me. I want to know every bits of it. " my mood suddenly serious and attentive.

" I--, " she took a deep breath.

" I haven't watched porn, I only imagined them through books. And what I really loved imagining was being, " she hesitated. I nodded assuringly.

" I was okay when characters chocked their lovers, degraded them, threesomes sounded good enough, vanilla is absolutely fine. Hair fisting sounded okay, " she blushed.

" And what did not sound okay?, Isabel, " I asked with a sly grin.

" Nothing actually did?, " she shrugged and I was shocked. She hadn't experienced any of it and anyone in her condition would have run off talking about it.

"What about spitting in your mouth?," she swallowed, pressing her thighs together ever slightly.

"Sounds arousing enough," I cussed under my breath. Why was she making it difficult to wait for the right time.

" Good, because you are in one hell of a ride whore. " there was a glint in her eyes. She loved it.

" Birth control?, " I questioned.

" Been on it since I got into high school, never missed a shot, " she answered. I nodded.

" I'm also clean, I can give you a report of my history, sinc-"

" I trust you, " she interrupted. Why did my heart feel uncomfortable?.

" Now to your safeword, " I cleared my throat and adjusted the bulge formed in my pants.

" Thorns, " she answered.

I stared at her. She knew what she wanted. Why thorns?.

" Thorns adorn a flower to protect it, so if a thorn is touched, it means the protection of the flower has faltered or has been broken. " she explained.

"How old are you, Isabel?," she grinned.

"I'm nineteen, Sir, " it stirred something in me. She touched the darkest part of my soul. The part I had detached from. The darkness of being in control all the time.

" Strip, " her head shot up.

"I said strip, don't make me repeat myself, Isabel. "

She obeyed.

A/n

So let's get naughty shall we?..... *winks*winks*