5. Consent

" Isabel, this isn't like paint and a brush, it's harder than you think, " I took a step away from her. She bit her lower lip, having a disappointed look on her face.

"You barely know me, it would have been different if you'd seen what I do each day. The things ---I do," I took a deep breath.

"It doesn't matter, I know it now, you came clean and that is what makes you fascinating. Anyone would have hidden it, you told me and I want to practice it. " I sat right on the comfortable bed.

" Sex, you're gonna have it anyway, you'll get to fall in love with someone special and finally give it away to him. I can't corrupt you, you are Ryan's daughter and that makes you forbidden, " she stared at me, boldly.

"I've read love stories and they all got boring at a point but the other ones, I read, " she grimaces.

"What did you read?, "

"A lot of things, very, very bad things , Archer. " she looks away and I force her chin up to look into my eyes.
Why was she so different?.

" Like?, " I got closer to her and made sure my thighs brushed against her delicate and soft skin. She shuddered under my touch.

"What was your most favorite thing?," I dug deeper.

"The spanking, getting chocked and being fucked roughly, " she bit her lips.
Whatever she had been reading was so fucking messed up.

"Fuck, this" I muttered and pulled her in for a kiss. The kiss was chaste and so innocent. I pulled her unto my thighs ,so she was straddling me. Her core rubbed against mine with so much friction. I intentionally bit her lips, causing her to gasp. I push my tongue through her boundary, tasting her insides. She moaned into my mouth. I pulled away and stared at her rosy cheeks and swollen lips. She was an art herself.

"We'll go over some ground rules and you'll have a safeword," I placed sloppy kisses down her neck, damn. I was so hard, I couldn't keep calm.

"Ok,Archer," goodness how, she mentioned my name. It does the most incredible things to me.

I rolled us over, she yelped and finally relaxed when I crawled up her body. My lust filled gaze burning the dress on her.

"A safeword, " she whispered in a trance.

"We'll talk about that later baby,But first, let me pleasure you, " I took her lower lips in mine. Gently grazing my teeth over hers.

"What should I do?, " she whispered her breath laboured.

"Just lift your arms. " she obliged. I smirked at her obedience.

I slowly lifted the dress over her head and stared at her plain white underwear. I had seen countless of breasts and bodies but this one was the perfect amongst them all.
She stares at me intently as I took her body in. Filling my senses with the memory of it.

I slowly unhooked her bra, all the time raising a brow for consent. She nodded. As her breasts fell from the bra, I kissed down the valley of them. She arched her back as I sucked on them. Her moans were intoxicating.

"Please, "she whispered. She moaned in pleasure. I kissed down her body, making my way to the place, I knew would blow her mind. She nodded.

I gently pulled down her panties and left kisses on her thighs. She gasped at each kiss. She was the most beautiful girl, I had ever seen.

I kissed between her folds just like I kissed her lips. Her legs trembled as she moaned, as quietly as she could. Those pretty toes curled as I slipped my tongue into her wetness. She gripped the bed sheets so tight, her knuckles turned white.

I slowly and carefully slipped a finger into her wetness. Her eyes shot open as stared right at me. I nodded at her. Those pretty lips pursed as I pleasured her.

"Be a pillow princess, baby, " I said huskily. I had to resist every urge to plunge right into her but she wasn't ready yet.

"A-rcher, " she moaned loudly as her first ever orgasm erupted through her entire body. Her legs shook so bad.

I pulled out my cock and stroked myself as I watched her come,drinking every piece of her. I cussed as I came all over my hands.
We both came down from our high.

I walked into the bathroom and got a wet towel.

I slowly wiped away, very fluid. She moaned as I did so. I returned it to the bathroom and came back. I slipped into the bed with her buried in my chest.

"That was so beautiful, " she kissed my chest.

" Rest, baby" I kissed her forehead.

"We'll talk more tomorrow, " she nodded. I could already imagine how red and flushed she looked.

"Thank you, " she mumbled as, soft snores left her lips.

She was so real.