29. Friends

Isabel;

The man from yesterday drove me back home. My mind was filled with so much memories, I was grinning like an idiot. Vlad asked the driver to take me home since he got an important call. I was glad infact that he didn't come with me. I was a terrible grinning maniac. My birthday was all I wanted. I winced when I pressed my thighs together. He stopped right Infront of the mansion. I carelessly jumped out forgetting that I had been fucked out of a virgin.

" Ouch," I hissed. My eyes landed on Romeo standing against one of the cars looking at me like I killed someone or best I was a ghost.

" Change of outfits, my dear friend," he grinned. Idiot. I couldn't put my body con dress on anymore making me pack it and borrow a second shirt.

" Idiot," I muttered. I grimaced at the memory of him seeing us.

" Don't you have any work , chauffeur?," I teased stepping into the comfort of the living area. He was right behind me. Romeo was that kind of friend who you just loved to around eachtime without getting tired. I collapsed into the couch and smiled.

" The only person I'm allowed to drive is you and you're not going out anytime soon so yeah," he slumped into the couch opposite mine. He turned the TV on and I watched as a random show played. This was my first time feeling all of this. Watching TV with a real friend and chatting like we didn't have 99 problems.

" Girlfriend, that guy fucks you like you're his worst enemy," he rolled his eyes. I just laughed. He was funny.

" I'd choose that over being his sweetheart," I joked. Not practically a joke but you know.

" Wait, " he wiggled his brows.

" The news going around the house states that you're his darling girlfriend," he stared his black painted nails.

" I'm not ," I trailed off. For the longest time this was the day someone showed interest to know what was going on in my life considering I had no friends. Not like Romeo had any either. He was always the guy who just kept to himself around the house.

" What is your relationship then?, Let me guess, you're friends with benefits?" He exclaimed. I nearly doubled over from laughter.

" I'd say step daughter and step father with benefits," I chuckled at his expression. His jaw was legit hitting the floor and his eyes were literally hangoing put of their sockets.

" Before you judge,"

" I'm in an erotica movie!," He whisper yelled.

" Why the fuck would I judge that?!,"

" You two are so compatible to fit for a husband and wife!," He said dreamily. I was just choking on my laughter.

" For finding my secrets," I rose from the couch.

" You're making me an exclusive Italian lunch Romeo, I'm totally famished," I added.

" At your service ma'am!," He joked.

I stumbled up to my room. I don't know why but I felt incredibly awful. Like there was something wrong with me. I didn't give it much thought and took a quick shower. I was feeling very uncomfortable. Maybe it was the fact that I needed to have lunch so badly. I stripped out of the shirt and got dressed in a pair of jeans and tank top. I tied my hair in a messy bun and exited my room super excited to taste whatever Romeo made. My phone rang causing me to stop abruptly. I fished it out of my pockets and answered.

" Hello, Bella, I'm sorry I didn't call to check if you got home safely, I was needed at an important meeting," he alsaid worriedly.

" I'm fine, I actually got home a while ago and I," I walked towards the stairs.