6. Discussion

I brushed her hair away from her face. The sun seeping through the curtains, I opened earlier this morning feel on those lips, eyelids, brows. So beautiful.
She stirred, her eyes slowly fluttered.

"Good morning, " she smiled.

"Good morning princess," I pecked her lips.

"How are you feeling?, " I asked and caressed her cheeks.

"I've never been good, " she giggled.

"What time is it?," she asked. I turned over and checked the clock.

"It's 6am, " she relaxed.

"Thank goodness, mum and dad wake up at 9am, I thought I over slept," she yawned and curled up next to me.

"I'm going to shower up and come right back okay?, " I placed a kiss on her cheeks.

"Can I --join you?," she asked.

"If you want to Isabel, please do. I actually need a shower mate," she burst into laughter. She rolled off the bed and hugged me from behind. This was getting comfortable.

"Warm or cold?, " I asked as we stepped into the bathroom.

" Warm, it's pretty cold," she pouted.

" Warm it is. " the water caused me to flinch slightly. I wasn't used to warm showers. Unless it was winter or extremely overly cold.

I felt her small fingers running up my stomach and drawing lines on my body, more light tracing the lines on my naked body. I stared down at her and then everything began to hit right on the spot. My conscience drove me insane. My friend's daughter was right here in the shower with me, naked and feeling my body, whilst he was a few metres away.

He trusted me enough to let me sleep in the room next to his daughter's. I had stained her innocence. The innocence he spent years to keep away from the dark world. Not knowing he had invited the devil himself into his home. The guilt was making it hard to breath.

"Archer?, " I jumped slightly at her soft hands caressing my face.

"I had been calling you, but it seem you zoned out. " she said softly.

"I'm fine, Isabel. It's just I feel ---guilty, for this. I'm betraying Ryan, by doing this with you." I walked out of the shower and wrapped a towel around my waist. I dried my hair and watched as she stepped out of the bathroom with guilt written all over her face too.

"So you don't want do this anymore?," she bit her lips. That drove me insane.

"Isabel, I want this but I can't help but feel guilty knowing I'm taking advantage of you. You're so innocent and pure, I tainted you. I painted you with my darkness. " I sighed.

"You are not doing anything wrong, Archer. I want this. I want to learn. I want to have an experience of everything dark, "

"With your father's best friend, come on Isabel, I'm decades older than you, I can literally be your father!, " I snapped. She stared at me with those eyes. Those made me weak. In ways, I never thought was possible.

" You are not, " she retorted.

" I'm fucking 39, and being your father's best friend makes me like your uncle or godfather figure. I should be taking you though life lessons. Not being in your freaking legs and making you moan!, " I was literally panting like I just run miles.

" But I love it. I love everything you did to me last night and I don't regret it,Archer." her eyes glistened.

" You're young , innocent, and what I did, we did last night was freaking wrong because you are my friend's daughter! " that caused her to take a step away from me. God, I fucked up.

"So that is what last night meant to you?, it was wrong ? And I'm innocent?," her lips pursed.

"Isabel, I didn't mean to it that way, " I tried to touch her but she pulled her arm away from my reach.

" No, you meant it that way!, " tears rolled down her face as she grabbed her nightwear from last night. She threw it over her body and walked away.

I didn't mean to hurt her.

"Isabel ,let's talk about this, " I whispered as I followed her in long strides. She barely spared me a glance.

"Leave me alone, " she hissed angrily and shut the door in my face.

I messed up.

A/n

I love these two so much!!