4. Moans

After having dinner, I came to my room. Today felt normal, considered I had dinner without rushing and also I had company. Mostly, I ate with Josh and that only ended with us, taking a break to make videos. So imagine having a peaceful and relaxing dinner and talking to Isabel.

It was strange to find out she was home schooled though out her years of life. She was even having her college life online. The only places she actually loved were the lake, which seemed to be the only place she knew. Judging from all everything she said about herself, she never went out most.

And that baffled me.

Why was Ryan, keeping her in the house?. Girls her age were out of the world, partying and having the fun of their lives but he insisted that she'd only have that freedom once she was out of college.

I didn't bug much into the situation because I knew how Ryan reacted to his family. He was over protective of them. And that wasn't up for argument. I didnt want to carry the punch from his gym sections.

I had showered and gotten dressed for the video.

I unpacked my things and got my camera and laptop out. I needed to reply emails and then film. It was 12am and the sounds of birds and other night animals were seeping through the window. I closed it and drew the curtains. I got my personal lights and set everything up.

I tried to figure out the angle which would be perfect to capture my cock and hands to their perfect view. I had done this countless of times. It was nothing new. Same old shit.

First, I needed to do a strip tease. They enjoyed such scenes. It made your toes wiggle in anticipation.

I stared right into the camera. Eye contact was just important as angles.

I slowly unbuttoned my shirt, showing my body , I spent hours to acquire.

I feel up my body, tilting my head back as my cock hardened with second that passed. I feel every fibre getting aroused. I never had a problem with that. I raked my fingers through my jet black hair.

I took my hard cock out and started to stroke myself, moaning out a line of profanities and giving myself and the camera, a moment it needed to capture.

"Yes, mhm, fuck, " I moaned out. Beads of sweat formed on my naked body as my head fell back. I was so close to---

I froze as my eyes met hers.

"Shit, " I grabbed a towel from my bed and wrapped it around my torso. She was still frozen in time. The same place, not moving an inch.

" I--Isabel, " I shut off the lights and left the dimmed room lights on. How could I forget to close the door. I forgot about that. I thought she was already asleep. Because she left the dining table before I did. Long before I did.

" I--I'm sorry, I didn't meant to come in here, unannounced, I was just going to get water and I heard noises and decided to check. I'll just leave, " she rambled in one breath as she came back to her senses. I was so freaking fucked up.

Off all the things, I had to encounter, I never dreamt my best friend's daughter would catch me jerking off.

" Isabel ,wait, " I pulled her into my room and shut the door behind her. She was in a simple white nightwear with a smiley face in the middle of the light pink dress.

I sighed and rubbed my forehead.

"I'm sorry you had to see that, I'm so freaking embarrassed right now. I'm truly sorry, Isabel. "I stared at her. She barely spared me a glance.

" Ryan mustn't find out about this please. It'll never happen again. " I grabbed her soft and small hands, pleadingly.

" I am the one ---who came here unannounced. It's my fault,for ---not knocking, " she said quietly.

" Let's just forget about this, I ---saw nothing. " she looked everywhere.

I must have freaked her out. I definitely did. She finally stared into my eyes. There was untamed curiosity swirling in her dark eyes. She wanted to ask something but was refraining from it.

" Is something wrong Isabel?, if you don't want me here after this, I came leave, " I asked.

" No, ---no, not that it's just that I wanted to know something, " her cheeks burned red.

"Well, well--,"

"Don't be shy Isabel, " I smiled genuinely.

" Were--- you recording that?, " she pointed to my camera and lights.

She caught me doing it, might as well give her the truth.

" I'm a porn star, Isabel," her eyes widened.

" As in you --- have sex for a living?, " I chuckled at her question.

" Something like that, " I chuckled.

" Oh, " that was all she said, suddenly disappearing into her thoughts.

" Why would dad lie about your profession?, " she asked curiously.

It was her curiosity that spiked up my interest in her.

" Because he wouldn't like to tell you, his friend has sex for a living?, " I used her words from earlier. She nodded.

" Then I guess sex must be pretty interesting to work on, " she bit her lips. I guess that wasn't meant to come out.

" Have you ever had sex, Isabel?, " I asked. Her head shot up.

" I barely see people, with the exception of a zoom call. " her lips twitched slightly.

"What about other things?, "

"Like?, " her thick brows came together.

You've got to be kidding me. This couldn't be.

"Other things like, kissing , oral sex and other pleasurable things like touching yourself, " I studied her intensely.

" None ---of those, " and that made my cock want to pry the towel off.
Like how in the hell could she be so pure.

" Wow, " I muttered under my breath.

She was definitely a saint.

" Have you ever watched porn?," I asked with interest.

"Never. " she blushed.

"Where have you been?, " I whispered tilting her head to look right into those eyes.

"Painting and trying to complete college, " she whispered, her gaze lingering on my lips for too long.

"Teach me, " her words baffled me.

"What Isabel? " I close the gap between us. Just a hair's length away. She smelled like vanilla. So sweet.

" Teach me about sex. I don't want to be a saint anymore. I want you to teach me to be bad. To do pleasurable things to myself and be, " she took a deep breath.

" Like you. "

"I'm very bad, Isabel and I'm your father's best friend. " I tried to reason but it was too damn hard to focus.

"No one will know, I promise. "

A/n
What happens next?.

Isabel is......

Just fill it up, guyssssss

I love y'all ,stay safe and remember to drink water.

And

Love, Lana!

I'll see you in the next chapter!!!