30. Comfort

Isabel;

When I entered the mansion, I was expecting Vlad to be out because I could use some sleep and I needed to get my thoughts straight. I wasn't feeling like myself.

" Hey," I whipped around facing him. He was in a black shirt paired with grey sweatpants. I looked into his eyes . With him I felt at peace. My whole world always paused with one glance at Vlad.

I just walked to him. He stared at me his face void of any emotions.

I hugged him. His scent soothing my wounds. He was my comfort place. My special comfort place. Though our relationship never started on a better note. I always found comfort in his arms.

I began to drown him in my tears. It was always complicated and things always went wrong. Not exactly how we planned it. I wanted to just cry. I needed to cry to let all the pain out. I had decided to keep it between Romeo and I but it was too much. I would never forgive myself if I kept it from him. In a relationship like ours communication was the key and not hiding things from eachother.

" I did something very wrong, horrible infact,I .." I cried holding him tightly. I was afraid of him looking into my eyes. Everyone could judge me but I couldn't stand it if he judged me. I would break. He was the only person I had.

" Calm down baby," he brushed my hair away from my face. He tilted my head to look him in the eye.

" What happened?, Did that jerk do something bad to you, I swear I'm going to kill him," he threatened. I shook my head indicating a no.

" Romeo didn't do anything wrong, I did," I sniffled. I just wanted to come clean Infront of him. I didn't want him finding out from anyplace.

" I ....I had an abortion," his face turned pale. This was what I was afraid of. He was going to hate me. He was staring at me like I was transparent.

" W... when?," He whispered the question. I swallowed hard.

" Two days ago, after I came home , " I sniffled.

" I passed out, Romeo took me to the hospital and at the hospital I found out I was pregnant," I cried.

" You should have told me Isabel," he cooed wiping my tears. I shook my head.

" I didn't need days or weeks to know what I wanted. There was no way I was going to be able to go through it," I continued. He listened attentively.

" Not in this situation," I added. My life wasn't at the right place right now. I was only going to make an innocent baby go through all of it and that wasn't what I wanted.

" I feel so guilty ,yet I feel free, knowing I didn't make it go through all of this," he guided us to the couch and sat down. He pulled me unto his right thigh.

" Am I bad person?," I questioned.

" You're not baby," he assured me.

" I understand baby," he stroked my back soothingly.

" Am sorry I lied to you,"

" You're here and fine that's what matters. Next time you don't have to lie to me, I'll stick with whatever decision you'll make," he stated. I nodded.

" Good." He kissed my bare arms.

" I got a contraceptive capsule ,here," I showed him the area. He rubbed it soothingly. I guess I wasn't good at the shots.

" I didn't want to go through it again,maybe in the future yes, but now no," I admitted truthfully to him.

He pulled me to straddle him. He mended our lips together. We weren't going to have sex but the act was so intimate it pulled on my heart strings. We pulled away breathless.

I buried my head in the crook of his neck,leaving small kisses on the delicate skin. He hummed enjoying my lips on his neck.

I allowed myself to fall asleep in his arms. I no longer felt guilty. I wanted to sleep.

Just sleep.

" Bella," I hummed my eyes closed.

" Let's get McDonald's for dinner?," He asked.

" I don't want to go out today," I whispered enjoying his delicious warmth.

" It's fine baby, we can order." He stroked my back. I nodded.

I slowly slipped into the arms of sleep.

Vlad was what I needed in my life since the beginning someone who was always there.