35. Closure

Someone will love you but that person isn't me.......

Halsey....

Vlad;

I was staring at her as she flipped through the channels trying to find something to watch. It was already 12am and our insomnia was kicking in. Her face was quite swollen from all the crying we both did upstairs. But she looked beautiful.

I could stare at her all-day without getting tired.

"What?," She giggled carelessly throwing the remote on table. She was always so free so lively and so beautiful.

" Looking at the beautiful woman fate gave me," I placed a kiss on my forehead.

" I look like a tomato," she groaned massaging her face and keeping her gaze on the tv. She picked up the bowl of popcorn and pressed her body into my arms. I took a handful causing her to smack me. Ok, dorminant Bella was so cute.

" What was that for?," I whined.

" Two handful of popcorn and I'll be chewing on the bowl!," She scolded. I chuckled.

" You selfish foodie," she teased.

" If I'm m going to be fucking you all night, I need all the food I can get baby," I just knew how terrible it would affect her

" Stop!," She scolded.

" They might hear you," she whispered. I frowned.

" Who?," I asked quietly.

" No one works in this mansion at this time," I explained.

"Oh," she nodded.

" But Romeo stays in that quarters!," She almost jumped out of my arms but I stopped her. She looked so cute wearing the oversized shirt she stole from me. I loved that.

" That guy has seen far more than his eyes could handle besides I don't care if he hears me,"

" I love fucking my girlfriend,"

" Stop!, I'm not your girlfriend yet, " she said cockily.

" Oh ,then will you be my girlfriend," I asked innocently.

" You're so unromantic," she jabbed a finger to my chest.

Before I could answer back the doorbell rang. I didn't recall having invited anyone over.

" I'm sure that's Romeo,he's probably having a hard time sleeping like us," she shrugged and jumped on her feet. I grinned sheepishly.

I took the remote and munched on the popcorn she left behind. I was definitely going to finish it before she got back. I loved a good fight and my angel fighting me would be amazing. The thought made me laugh. I tried to listen to what they are talking about. It was too silent and I knew those two. They were never quiet. I placed the popcorn on the table and walked sluggishly to the door.

" Bella, baby," I called out raking my fingers through my hair.

" Baby," my eyes widened momentarily at the person standing out the door. Who wouldn't recognize their best friend when they saw them?. Archer.

He looked very unkept. Hair in a mess and his grown stubble. His gaze flitted between the two of us. Everything moved so fast but the next moment a fist collided with my jaw causing me to take two steps back.

" You sick piece of shit!," He spat venomously. I released a sharp breath. Bella staring at the scene with wide eyes and lips pursed. I knew how much he hurt her so it was something I expected, she was too shocked to speak.