37. You (the end)

My eyes widened when I saw the figure walking in the plane,towards me. The men behind him trying to take him out but he was dead bent on finding me and he did. I glared at him.

He forcefully took my arm and dragged me out of the plane, back into the airport where it all began. The airport. All eyes, the security guards and every single person was looking at us.

" What the hell was that?!" I pushed him but he wouldn't budge. Archer and Romeo appeared from behind with relief written on their faces.

" Stopping you!,"

" Stopping me?," I scoffed and laughed do hard it began to hurt.

" Says the man who had done nothing but lie to me his entire life!," I stole a glance at Archer. He looked away.

" You have hurt me enough to have the right to stop me. You don't deserve to stop me!,"

Cameras and people ,all on us. Archer. They were here because the famous porn star was standing at an airport witnessing a lovers intense fight.

" I am sorry."

" I forgave you when you messed with my life. I took the sorry antidote. I fell in love with you despite being the person you hurt most Vlad."

" Why would you lie to me!" Tears fell ceaselessly from my eyes.

" Why would you hurt me!,"

" Tell me Vladimiro because I don't know why you would hurt me when I did was love you."

" I accept it. I am to be blamed. Blame it on me. If I hadn't called Archer, he wouldn't have broken up with you. He wouldn't have sent you back on that plane back home. You wouldn't have returned to the miserable person who made your life unbearable," he was crying. Tears staining his own cheeks.

" I only wanted to make things right." He swallowed,more tears staining his face. It hurt me seeing him like that.

"By hurting everyone around you?" I shrugged feeling too tired after pushing him.

" I am very sorry Bella. I'll do anything to fix my mistakes." He came closer but I took two back.

" Then let me go."

He shook his head," I'm not going to let go. I'm not gonna allow you to get on that plane and fuck I'm not going to let you wander into another life without me." He stated firmly.

" You're so twisted and fucked up." I sniffled.

" I am but don't run from me Bella, I know I have made everything so hard for you. So please forgive me." I released a deep breath. He lied to me. He fucked up.

" You should have said that before I caught the two of you talking. You shouldn't have come clean then not now." I hissed and dug my fingers into my palm to a point of blood. I turned around and my steps felt heavy. I couldn't move. It was too hard to move away from him.

I stopped midway. Maybe I was sick. I was stupid but why did leaving him behind felt like a sin. Everything was out of control.

" If you leave, you're probably going to meet another person along the way," Archer spoke. I turned around and faced him.

" Reality is hopeless Isabel. You're going to make the same damn mistake he made. You're going to ruin another heart because you love this man to hell and back,"

" Correct me if I'm wrong," he paused taking a deep breath.

" You love him." His gaze flitted between us.

" Why are you even trying to help him?, He took me away from you. He's literally the reason why we got separated in the first place." I laughed humorlessly.

" Yes. Undoubtedly yes but guess what, at the end, reality would have fucked up again and you two would have fallen in love one way or the other,"

" Even if we were still together. You two would have succumbed to the desire to love eachother endlessly." His shoulders relaxed.

" Just punish me Bella but don't go away, I'm begging you," Vlad fell on his knees.

My lower lips quivered as I watched him.

Archer was so fucking right. He was right about it. I turned around and ran towards him. I fell on my knees and hugged him.

" This is the part where the main character leaves," I whispered groggily. He tightened his arms around me. The loud chatters felt like a faraway noise. Like the birds chirping in the sky.

" Our forbidden fiction isn't like all fiction Bella. Forgive me. I'm sorry." He confessed huskily. We weren't going to get off the ground very soon. We could stay like that for the whole day.

The room erupted into an applause. Like some fucking movie ended beautifully.

" I have one last thing to ask you Bella," he pulled away. I searched his eyes for an answer but there was nothing in them.

" Will you marry me?," The words made me get on my feet. Staring at him like an alien.

" Wh-what," I managed to whisper.

" Will you be my wife?," He took out a box from his back pocket and opened to reveal the most simple but beautiful ring I had ever set my eyes on.

" Bella," my head snapped up to meet his gaze.

" I'm a piece of shit, I fuck up more than I can count but the one thing I will never regret is loving you, knowing you, I love you the most in the world. In my world there's only one person I want and need and that's you my Bella, so please do me the honor of being my wife , please," he didn't have to say it. He didn't have to.

" Yes,yes, yes!," I crashed into him causing both of us to fall flat on the floor. He chuckled deeply.

This was us. Broken, messed up but we weren't going to let that define us. We were all sinners at a point.