13. Last Time

"Mum, " Isabel cried as she hugged Daniela. Ryan had left after dinner,so there was nothing to worry about.

"Isabel baby, I know how you feel but trust me okay?. By the time you come back, it will be much better. I know Archer will take great care of you, " Daniel shot me a knowing look and a nod.

" I'll miss you mum,"

"I'll miss you too baby, I'll make sure to call you, go and live for a while okay?, " Daniela smiled down at Isabel.

"Now you better go, your father will be here anytime, I love you. " she hugged Isabel.

"I love you too mum," Isable went through the door with her suitcase. It wasn't over large but a smaller size.

"And you, Archer, " she stopped right next to me. Our sides facing each other.

"Love her for me, please. " she nodded and run off before she broke down.

I walked out and caught up with Isabel. I took her suitcase and placed it in the front seat of the car,next to the driver. He was new because I didn't know this one.

I helped her back into the car, and then we sped off. She was looking out the window the whole time and that made me place my hand over hers and stroked gently.

"You own that?, " she asked once we were at the airport.

"Maybe, " I smirked and got out the car. I went to her side and pulled the door open. I took her hands into mine and walked along with her to the jet.

"Welcome, Sir and Madam, " the pretty red-haired greeted. Josh must have definitely fired the other crew because I didn't know any of these ones.

"Man!, " my head shot up as I shook my head. Josh. Speaking of the devil.

"Josh, " his gaze landed on Isabel. That stupid glint. I blocked his view.

"Not this one, "I warned and he raised his brows.

"Isabel meet Josh,my manager, " her cheeks turned bright red.

" Hello, Josh, " she greeted shyly.

"Hello Miss Pretty, nice meeting you. " Josh kissed her knuckles. The nerve. I snatched her hand away from his lips.

"Stay away from her!, " I warned and pulled Isabel up the stairs into the jet. It's comforting browns and nude interior welcomed us.

"Is she your girlfriend or something, you acting like a jealous and possessive lover!, " I rolled my eyes and sat next to Isabel. I wasn't allowing him near her an inch.

"Shut up and tell me what happened with the other crew? " I asked as I fastened my seat belt and Isabel's.

"Fired them except the pilot, I couldn't afford it when your jet turned into a sex room. "

Isabel chuckled nervously. Josh went to the front seat and got seated.

"Urr, Archer?, " Isabel called me. I hummed in response.

"What's wrong baby?, " her face looked flushed.

"I've never flied in a plane, can I hold your hand?, "she pointed to my hand resting peacefully on the seat armrest.

" Isabel, even if you want me to eat you out so you'd feel less nervous I'd do it. You can do whatever you want baby. "