28. Against The World.

Isabel;

Relations were destroyed. It was my day yesterday and all my fantasy was brought into reality by the man I was staring at. When I woke up, my first instinct was to find him next to me but I didn't. Alot of thoughts ran through my head. The first being that he regretted what happened between us or he left for work leaving me alone. I didn't want to be alone and one thing was clear I wasn't backing out anytime soon. I wasn't going to let go off him. He had a control on my soul. Deep , deep inside. I didn't know what it was.

I slowly walked towards him. He was busily cooking something. It made me wonder where all the maids have went but I was glad they weren't around because,they'd been gawking at his naked chest and enjoying the scene I was pleasurably watching. He was too involved he didn't notice my presence. He tensed when I slipped my arms around him and pressing the side of my face into him. He breathed quietly.

" Good morning," I whispered.

"You need to rest," he said sternly. I shrugged.

" I thought you left," I said quietly. I got to see what he was making. Scrambled eggs, bacon. He was making breakfast.

" I didn't Bella, I wanted to make something for you, today is the day off for everyone," he explained. I hummed enjoying his warmth. I loved our relationship. It didn't have any titles. It was just two messed up people who were doing what they loved.

With every sense telling me to stop I didn't. I played with the band of his sweatpants. I was threading on a thin line. Extremely dangerous line. I was sore as hell but I wanted more. My body had reached it's limit but I wanted to push it off it's limit. Completely ruined.

" Bella," he warned and unwrapped my arms from his body. I thought he was going to completely take my arms from his body but instead he turned around. Creating space for himself. I smirked.

" You need all the rest you could get, the last thing I want is to hurt you," he tucked a strand behind my ear. I scanned his features for a sign.

" Could you make it easier to read you, I seriously can't," I voiced out my most honest thoughts. A deep chuckle filled the atmosphere.

" You are fascinating," he said quietly. I was being honest. It was frustrating that I couldn't read him and at the same time intriguing because I was always on my toes.

" Go back to bed, I'll bring your breakfast upstairs," he gestured to the stairs. I wasn't planning on that. I pretended to not have heard him. I lazily slipped my hands into his sweatpants. He hissed when my fingers traced random signs on his erection.

" Isabel, I don't want to hurt you," he was in his dark space. I knew what he was capable off but I wanted to feel pain and nothing was going to stand in the way.

" Are you tired?," I taunted.

" Oh right, probably from what happened earlier , you're extremely exhausted, looks like age is catching up,"

The next thing I knew my right cheek were burning with pain. He slapped me. Hard.

He took a fistful of my hair and yanked it hard. I was so fucking enjoying it.

He was so close I could count his lashes.

" You're the one that going to fucking regret saying what you said earlier," he hoisted me up. I wrapped my legs around him.

Instead of taking me upstairs he approached the glass walls. The slap was still stinging. He let go off me making sure my body crashed into the thick glass. I gasped when he ripped the shirt off me. My thong was just an experiment for his strong grip because they were gone within a split second.

" Listen carefully. You don't tell me what to do unless I decide so, you're my slut to fuck, use and hurt, do you get that?," He turned me around and bent me over. I was so turned on by his degrading words.

" Yes ,Sir, please," I don't know if I was asking him to fuck me harder or hurt me harder.

" Good," I screamed when he thrusted into the already sore area without any warning, his piercing hitting the right spot. This was what I loved about him. He was all the evil bottled in a human body.

" If you ever disrespect me slut, I'm going to hurt you badly," he wrapped his arms around my neck. I moaned and whimpered as he thrusted in and out of me mercilessly.

" I got that piercing years ago, and there is only one slut who hasn't complained about it once," his fingers dug into the delicate skin around my neck.

" Yes Sir, yes I fucking love it," I admitted. He was pumping into me so hard my mind couldn't work properly.
Tears brimmed my eyes.

I blinked trying to clear the blur. I nearly screamed when I saw Romeo standing outside the mansion. He had gotten out of the car, a brown envelope in his hands which fell from shock.

" He's,....he's here,he's looking at us," I tried to push him off.

" He has the right timing," he grunted still thrusting into me. He knew this. It was his plan all along.

" He needs to see who give you pleasure, who makes you scream," I thrashed in his arms but he was hitting right on my G-spot, he knew I wasn't going to be able to stop myself. Now I was definitely crying tears.

I watched as Romeo hurriedly got into the car and drove off.

At least he didn't see my orgasm face.

" I hate people crossing my territorial line," I screamed when he played with my already sensitive clit.

I threw my head back, screaming into the ceiling. I saw stars and I fucking loved it. He came right after,groaning as he filled me to the brim.

I smiled lazily when I felt the warm fluid running down my legs.

I trembled. My legs couldn't function anymore. He knew so he caught me.

" I love seeing you all red," he caressed my face.

I smiled and whispered," Thank you, Vlad,"

And that tugged on the strings of my heart.

"Let's get you cleaned up and breakfast is ready," he pressed his lips on mine slowing taking me on a trip with his intoxicating kiss.

A/n

More holy water and what do you think about Romeo seeing them?????!!!!!!
"
Vote, comment and add to your libraries please!,