15. Breakfast

I tucked a strand of hair behind her ears. She groaned still sleeping. It took everything in me to send her things to the other room. I craved to see her and that was what made me wake up earlier, make breakfast and come wake up her up.

It seemed she was in a deeper sleep and I didn't want to wake her up now. She looked so peaceful and relaxed. I watched as her eyes fluttered open, a lazy smile spread across her face as she rubbed the sleep off her eyes.

"Archer, good morning, " she said groggily. I pecked her lips, savoring the taste of them and enjoying the plumpness of her lips.

" I haven't brushed yet, " she probed herself on her elbows staring at me.

"Doesn't matter, Isabel, " I scoffed and shrugged.

"I'm so hungry, I swear, " she whined in her sweet voice.

" There are two options for breakfast and they are, "I paused, a mischievous smile on my lips.

" One; bacon, toasts eggs and coffee two; a full course meal, that's me" I gestured with my hands over my naked chest. She smirked, biting her lip in the process.

" Can't I have the two?, " she asked innocently. I knew it was far from innocent but I tagged along.

"Well, if you can swallow your eggs whilst I fuck you from behind, then yes. " I gazed into those dark eyes. I wanted to see her reaction.

"You're joking right?, " she arched a brow. I gave a serious face. She wasn't seriously thinking I was joking. I was being realistic.

"OMG," she blushed furiously. I chuckled lightly and helped her to her feet. She stumbled behind me in her night wear. It was so transparent,i could see her body.

She tied her hair in a messy bun.

"It smells good in here, " she leaned over the counter having the brightest smile. I took that as an opportunity to get behind her. She could have her food but I wanted my share. I made sure to turn my phone off earlier. Didn't want Josh interrupting the moment. He was such a bad timing.

" So do you, " she tensed, I rubbed my bulge against her ass, a moan slipped her lips.

" I still have to eat, " she said out of this world. My hands running all over her body. Peppering kisses down her neck. She leaned into me.

" I'm simply giving you your wish baby, "I said huskily. She nodded in a trance.

"I don't want to come up to a full plate, am I clear baby? " I ordered. She nodded.

"Yes, Sir. " she added, breathily. She definitely wasn't going to finish that plate with what I planned for her.

I pushed her slightly and got under her dress. She gasped. Commando. Not a thing on. She was so naughty yet so innocent.

"I guess we're going commando, you are one naughty girl, Isabel, " I smirked as I run my finger up her wet and glistening slit. She flinched from pleasure.

I repeated my action earning a loud moan from her sweet lips. Her legs were shaking and she started to sweat. She wasn't going to have a bite because this was just the begining.

"Finish the plate baby, I spent all morning cooking that, " I smiled.

I kissed her soft lips, slipping my tongue inside her without warning.

"Archer, " she moaned.

She tasted divine as always. So intoxicating and so sweet.

"You taste so beautiful baby, "I grunted sending delicious vibrations through her body, intentionally.

I kept on licking up and down her slit. I played with her clit and slowly eases a finger into her. Knowing clearly these three weren't going to make her have a bite of her food.

Her legs trembled, terribly and I moved faster, slowly down when I sensed she was close.

"Please, " she whimpered.

"Please what?, " I taunted. I could hear her ragged breath.

" I can't take it anymore, " she continued. I went faster, more faster than I had earlier. I felt her walls clench around my finger, I also felt the pressure against them.

" I think, I---think I'm going to, ah!, " I pulled my fingers out of her, she squirted all over my face, drenching me in the process.

I stroked her clit faster earning another round of being completely rained on. She was so fucking gorgeous. She came undone, earning a kiss from me. I kissed her lower lips with so much passion, like I always kissed her lips. She was going to be the end of me and I was going to enjoy every bit of it.

I got back on my feet, whilst gazing into her half lidded eyes, I asked my fingers. Savoring the taste of her. She was so addictive. She licked her lips as she stared at me.

"I guess the food must be cold, " I announced, knowingly. She hadn't touched anything from her plate. Not a bite.

Her eyes lingered on my wet chest to the floor, her cheeks burned.
I walked closer, closing the little gap between us.

" You are so beautiful, Isabel. "I kissed her lips, I wanted her to taste how good she felt, how addictive she tasted.

" Can we have breakfast, now, " she pouted.

" I'll clean everything up, and shower up, I'll be back in a while, " I scanned her face.

"Then I'll heat the food. Hurry up!, shoo! " she playfully pushed me away.

I had never grinned so sheepishly in my life.

Was this what falling in love felt?.

Then I was falling in love with the angel downstairs.

No. I wasn't . I definitely wasn't love wasn't part of this. She didn't deserve someone like me. Someone with a life like mine. I couldn't take her to dates,to fancy restaurants and public places because every eye would wonder why and how she could be with a man who fucked for a living. I was a porn star and I wasn't allowed the luxury of falling desperately in love with such a beautiful soul like her.

I needed to stop and now.