Chapter 8 - First day at school and Nana-chan is special?

(Omniscient Reader's POV)

After some discussions and talks, Ryo and his parents returned to their home. Ryo directly went to as while they were returning, his parents decided to go on a shopping sphere for his clothes. Ryo had to wear hundreds of different types of clothes so he was pretty exhausted.

The following week, nothing new happened as Ryo had to wake up regularly at 6 AM and had to exercise daily alongside his father. He was astonished to see his father do 300 pushups, sit-ups, and crunches in a single session, and still, he had the energy to brag to his son and tell him about his peak days where he used to regularly do 500 pushups, sit-ups, and crunches and his body had only degraded recently due to age and work. Then they both spent a father-son time with each other daily.

This week proved a lot beneficial for Ryo as he was able to increase his body strength and can do 50 pushups, sit-ups, and crunches and can run 1 Km per session, and his food and magic core provided his body with nutrition for as he had a growth spurt. Just this week, he gained 2cm in height. This can be considered a lot for it being within a week.

~(Time skip till he reaches school)~

(Ryo's POV)

Today I completed the one-week training mission. It gave me the Fast adaptation potion. It will increase all my exercise results by 10X for 10 years. I have decided to use it in the first year of middle school to give the best effect. Today I also will complete one of the missions, which is to attend a school that will help me grow stronger physically. My parents decided to drop me at school today as it will be my first day.

As we reached the school parking area, the driver opened the door for us and soon we also met my aunt Sofia and Nana. Nana was wearing a cute school dress. Her looks might give every pedo a day wet dreams. She was like a little angel and was also shy in nature.

For me she is just like a sister... or not?... well I do admit that I'm only helping her for the chocolates that my aunt gives me, otherwise normal children are a pain in the ass to me. Who would look after them for their every action other than their parents and family members?

My uncle, Ivan Mihajlovich Petrov was also present. I call him just uncle Ivan or uncle Petrov. He has silky dark brown hair reaching his shoulders and also had a long beard. He was 5'8 feet (172 cm) tall. Sometimes I wonder if all the people around me are very tall. Most of the people around me are very tall. I sometimes feel like a Mary sue.

Both parents greeted each other while my aunt lectured Nana what and in which way she should behave in school and also make new friends. They discussed a little since we were a lot earlier.

After some discussions, our parents led us to our classroom. Parents were allowed to enter the school that day only since it was the first day for primary students. Both me and Nana were in the same class probably because of my father pulling strings in the background.
When we entered the class, many parents were leaving their crying children in the hands of the teacher.

Nana also cried a little as she was very nervous. As her parents left, she followed behind me as if she was a duckling following her mother. She held me by the sleeve as I sat on my designated seat while Nana still stood by my side.

Her seat was a row away from me but I guessed that she is too shy. Just her crying face might gain sympathy from a normal person but to me, it was annoying {not really he feels sympathy for her but is not accepting it}. I got up and helped her to her seat and told her politely and softly about her seat being there and she could talk to me when she have any doubt.

It is very hard for me to babysit her and she will also have to learn that I will not be there for her daily. She sat on her bench reluctantly. Although my resolve had already waved a few times due to her cuteness, it will be problematic if she always follows me around {Hehe really you showed your true face, Pedo!}.