Chapter 18- Nana's Thoughts

Today there are two chapters released at the same time. Praise me~~
_____________________________
(Nana's POV)
Today was the best day of my life. Ryo finally decided to make moves on me. I was waiting for that idiot to ask me out. When he asked me out, I was so excited that finally, we will be able to express our feelings with each other openly.
I was a little jealous and confused when he talked about some other whore when he asked me out. I wanted to kill her but then he told me something very important to him. He told me how he was reincarnated and talked about all his previous life. I detected desperation and fear in his eyes, which made me feel happy. Why? Because I don't think that I would have been able to tell him that I was a reincarnated person if I was in his place.
Looking back on the first time when we met, I had a feeling that he was different from other children around me. Most of them were very friendly to me as they used to make groups around me and tries to talk with me. I was a little shaken and felt a little fear. At that time, Ryo came and intimated all the other children and helped me calm myself down.
He was different than others and almost helped me whenever I was in need, like a prince on a white horse. Unknown to me, an obsessive feeling started to take place in me and I started to stalk him. My jealousy flared up whenever any other girl tried to talk to him and after some months, the realization crashed to me and I was a little scared of my change. I tried my best to change myself so as not to cause trouble in our friendship.
Then suddenly one day he started to act strange and always in an irritated mood and started to act rudely to everyone, except me, of course, but I was able to see worry and sadness in his eyes. I really wanted to hug him and pamper him, making his sadness go away but I had to suppress my feelings because I don't know whether he had the same feeling as me.
One day, a bastard tried to confess to me which I rudely declined. How can I love someone else other than my Ryo? I was also scared, thinking that Ryo might have misunderstood the situation and was searching for him when I heard a gossip talking about how the boy who confessed to me, was found seriously injured. My mind quickly calculated all the possibilities and a bubbly feeling rose in my heart when I concluded that no one can be as ruthless to seriously injure someone other than Ryo. I don't know how but I came to that conclusion at that time. When I asked him if he was involved in that incident, he flinched a little and shuttered as he denied it. This made me happy that I was correct and Ryo likes me. I waited for him to confess to me since I felt that he was conflicted about something.
It was one of the very joyful moments when he told me to meet him on the rooftop. I felt like that he was about to confess to me. I almost fainted because of that thing but with great determination, I reached the roof. I saw him smile but at the same time break my fantasy. He told me that he was not confessing right now but wanted to ask me something very important. He showed me his mana projectiles and asked me whether I want to open my Magic Core. I accepted it without any hesitation but as I opened my mouth and accept, my emotions went out of control, and told him about my feelings and everything.
He quickly embraced me and soothed me, telling me that he wanted to wait for me to grow up, and also told me how his parents were imposters. I was in emotional turmoil but believed him. He didn't disappoint me and confessed his feelings and he kissed me! At that moment, I felt like screaming in excitement and telling everyone that he loves me!
He then followed me to my house and helped me open my Magic Core. At that moment, I felt goosebumps form all over my body and electric current flow through my body, making me yelp. Ryo quickly entered the bathroom and helped me circulate the mana.
Then that incident happened where that girl from the future came. That whore really thinks that I WilL ShArE My RyO WiTh AnY oThEr GiRl?
Grrr! I will kill her when I meet her in the future. How can I let anyone else come between me and Ryo? That day he grew into his adult version and my mind went blank looking at his handsome form. AHHH! My heart went to heaven thinking that I had the perfect boyfriend. Then he also gained a new 'system' or something that he called. He bonded me with the system as a holographic structure appeared in front of me. Then with the help of the system, we came to a new world which was strangely named 'Highschool of the Dead'.
We spent two months training and meditating to power ourselves up. Ryo regularly trained me and helped me learn new skills and develop new skills for me.
Today he also asked me out for a date which made my heart burst in happiness. I was so so so happy! Then he told me another secret to me. I made him know that no matter what, I will always support him and pampered him. From the previous incidents, he was like in a square box, containing all his feelings inside it. I wanted to break that box and make him know that I am there for him. My everything belongs to only him and him.
If he had not made any moves on me, I would have drugged him and made him take responsibility as I felt that if I hadn't made any move on this dense idiot, any other slut from the high school would have seduced him. Especially that school nurse, Shizuka. Her personality and clumsiness is very lethal to any male. I have seen Ryo spend time with her a few times and had to look out if she was seducing my Ryo.
Then I poured my true feeling and told him the fact that I will do anything for him. Even if he told me to die, I would willingly do so. This probably made him lose control and we fucked each other. I used every single research method that I gained from the internet to try my best to appear sexy to him and make his heart mine and my heart him.
I lOvE hIm sOo MuCh! I lOvE hIm sOo MuCh! I lOvE hIm sOo MuCh! I lOvE hIm sOo MuCh! I lOvE hIm sOo MuCh! I lOvE hIm sOo MuCh!I lOvE hIm sOo MuCh!I lOvE hIm sOo MuCh!
And god! My body trembles whenever I remember how good the taste of his body fluids was. Every single drop of his saliva or cum was soo good that it made me lose me in lust. Remembering the embracing moments, make me want to hide my face in the pillow and shout in embracement.
__________
[1330 Words!]
*Sign* I really had to place myself in her place to know how she might act and it made my brain fry. I'm a man and it's quite awkward to imagine myself as a female. But somehow I was able to represent the character in some way.
I am very sorry if you feel the character is a little too 2D. I just can't express the proper feeling that the character might be feeling. I personally have no experience in relationship...