Chapter 20- Zombies Apocalypse

Before you read, let me remind you, I have increased the power level of zombies. The MC is indifferent to anyone dying as long as the person is useless to him and he will not try to be a hero. As long as he needs to complete any task or gain power, he will go to the extreme as long as he needs to.

The normal zombies are modified and will have thrice the normal human power and some might even have special abilities like wall-crawling, superhuman stats(10~20X), or have a mutation to have harder body skin, release acids spits or so.

_________

(Ryo's POV)

I woke up groaning slightly because of annoying alarm noise. I quickly stopped the alarm as I opened my eyes and came face to face with a silver head as she was drooling in her sleep and her drool was over my chest. Looking at her cute sleeping face, I felt my lips twitch at her but I moved my hand to caress her back to wake her up. She groaned in annoyance, sat up, and stretched her arms, removing her drowsiness as she moaned sensually.

This made my morning wood worse as I felt a little uncomfortable but had to control myself. Today I have to reach the Academy on time as today is when the canon will begin. I quickly took a bath with Nana as she continued to act seductively. Damn, after that day we had sex almost every night but not at the hardcore level as she might have movement problems if I go too far.

I don't want to hurt her, specially her legs. I am really in love with her soft long thighs and even spend time resting on her thigh several times.

I had to control myself from jumping on her and fuck her senseless as she sensually wears stockings and licks her lips inviting me. I don't know how many times we were absent because I wasn't able to control myself. We quickly dressed, combed our hair, and had breakfast as I gave her the weapons and warned her of all possible things that were going to happen. I quickly went through the missions.

[Missions:

1. Save and gather at least 100 people.

2. Kill all of your other parallels. (0/???)

3. Seduce all the female leads (Denied)

4. Kill at least 100,000 zombies. Repeatable Mission. Completion: (0/100,000)

Reward: Random Gift Box for every mission completion]

{A/N: Same Missions for other parallel Ryos}

A grin made up my face as although I don't know how many months I had to hide my strength and act low-key. After reaching E-Rank and gaining Toxin Immunity, I don't think that the virus will affect me and Nana in any way...

Finally, I can go on a rampage, be free to do whatever I want, and grow stronger faster. I also smirked remembering all the plans I had made up for killing off all my parallel. My body trembled in excitement as we sat on the bike as we reached school.

~~(Time Skip)~~

I was teaching in the class when my phone started to ring. Looking at the caller, 'Ah! Kyoko?. Looks like the zombie apocalypse has begun.' I warned the students and made sure that the class representative and monitor will maintain the class discipline and went to the main gate. And as expected, when I reached the gate, Teshima, one of my fellow physical education teachers was threatening the zombie as it suddenly took a bite on him. 'Yare Yare.'

(Teshima Aka. Mob A, first one to get infected)

 Mob A, first one to get infected)