Chapter 26 - Torturing Shidō (PT-3, END)

Hi, SR_2027 here!

Wear mask whenever you go outside or someone comes in your house. Wash your hands regularly.

Also, don't forget to comment or drop stones! Thank you~

-SR_2027
_________________

WARNING:
THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS A LOT OF BLOOD AND GORE. A LOT OF DISGUSTING THINGS AND SCENE WILL BE SHOWN AND INTRODUCED. ITS ADVISABLE TO READ WITH FULLY PREPARED MIND.

_________________

(Omniscient Viewer POV)

Taking the syringe, Ryo quickly injected a few ML of the poison into Shidō's body as he tried to resist the process to his best. After injecting him with the poison, he opened the lab door and ordered something to his subordinates standing and gaurding the lab. They just nodded and left without uttering any word.

Ryo just returned to his poison and returned at just the time when the poison took action.

-

Shidō suddenly felt a little itchy all over his body. This itch was a lot uncomfortable, it was like a lot of insects crawling all over his body. He tried to resist the urge to scratch and even he tried to, he will not be able to because of his body being restrained. This itch continue to grow and Shidō started to shiver and twitch continuously as his eyes were a little wet. He tried his best, trying to release his hand to scratch his body and releave his itch.

"UGHH"

"Huuuuhh!"

Ryo looked at his struggle and felt a little amused. He moved behind and release Shidō using his Body Crystallization abilities. On the other hand, finding himself released, Shidō quickly scratched himself all over his body, not thinking about what the consequences his actions will bring.

-

When Shidō scratched his skin, his skin literary came off his skin. Layers of layers of his skin feel off his body wherever he touched. Whenever he scratched, his skin literary tore off by itself. This scene made Shidō scream in desperation as he continued to cry.

Suddenly a idea came to his mind. He quickly rushed towards the door, but sadly, just as he tried to stand, he lost the sense of his legs.

"TELL ME WHY!? WHY DID YOU DESTROYED EVERYTHING...!?"

*Huuu* *Huuu* (quick breathing sounds)

"WHY! WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS! I JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND!?"

In desperation, he quickly tried to capture Ryo in hurry. As he tried to reach at him, Ryo just formed a mana wall infront of him. Since Shidō was already in motion and he was not able to change his direction because of his legs, he directly crashed into it and slowly slid of off the wall.

"AHHH! IT BURNS!!! HELP! HELP ME! IT BURNS!!"

His shouts soon turned louder and louder as he felt his power leave his body. He was feeling that he was literally on fire, being burnt alive.

"HHSUB HELP! IM IN PAIN! SOMEONE SAVE ME! SHU$+#8MD"

What he didn't noticed was now all his body surface only consisted of muscles which were directly visible to the naked eye. If someone observed deeply, they will be able to see that unlike normal red muscles, Shidō's body had deep red muscles. His hairs had fell off and as he was scratching his body, a dark red fluid along with some very small chunks of something, was released every action.

"AHHHHH! HELP! HELPPPP!!"

"WHXH6-27$!$+"

The poison that Ryo injected Shidō with had very painful effects. In starting, the person injected with the virus will feel itchy, then just a touch is enough to peel off their skin, then the muscles will melt slowly and during all this time, the person will feel 100X more pain than such regular process. And the main thing is that during all this time, most of the body parts are paralysed and the person will feel weak all over the body parts that he can still move.