Chapter 19- Time Skips and summary and #'s POV

________________
~~(Time Skip, Two months)~~

{Final Count 4 months and a week since they entered the world}

It's been four months since we both have been in this anime world. As a teacher, I have taught all the students to the best of my capabilities but I have to say that each and every single one of the females present in this world has very sexy appeal. Even the students have well-grown bodies due to some unknown reason. Even the students tries to seduce me and charm me but I didn't bat an eye on them. I'm not interested in Thots.

Why would you try to have a good relationship with anyone when you know that they are neither useful to you nor will never be. Yes, there is the possibility of some talented individuals to have special abilities and Magic Core but after having contact with many people but sadly only three of all the people have a unique Core. They were Saeko Busujima, Shizuka Marikawa and Kōichi Shidō.

I met Saeko as she came asking for some tips stating that she wants to improve her body and strength. I gave her a few tips which I knew after gaining advanced military skills. This helped her out a lot and she had come to ask me a few tips regularly.

(Saeko Busujima below)

Then about Shizuka, I met her when one of my female students got a cramp when I took one of my classes for exercising

Then about Shizuka, I met her when one of my female students got a cramp when I took one of my classes for exercising. She really is an airhead type girl but I have to say that although she was clumsy, she really is a good nurse with a good amount of medical knowledge. Then there are her boobs also. I was so confused on how the hell does she have so long boobs!? And that's not all, they were still growing which I was able to sense with my powers. I am really thinking that whoever made this anime world had some peculiar taste but he definitely was a good man of culture. We usually talk to each other when we had free time but I have already put up a barrier around us and she knows it. I don't want to start a relationship or affair behind Nana's back and hurt her just after we kinda made up with each other just two months ago.

(Shizuka Marikawa below)

Then there was Shidō. When I met him on my first day of work, just from his looks, I placed him in Blacklist. Even if I don't know the future of this world, I can still pinpoint out who will be future antagonists. We just get along and don't come in each other's way. As actors, we both had known that we were acting and had made a secret pact without any conversation that we will not cause any problems.