Chapter 13 New World and Training

Before you ask, NO! there will be no waifu from this world. I have decided that although this world have a lot of potential waifus, all of them are very weak and can only be there for show even after they awaken their Magic Core.(Except Saya Takagi and Saeko Busujima) but none will have any relationship with MC.

The next world will(might) bring a new waifu for us. Stay tuned!

________________

(Ryo's POV)

I looked at the man infront of me. He have a very devilish looks. He have messy jet black hair, deep purple eyes with a little red hue. His body can be considered perfect in every way. He is 5'9 feets tall and his body is full of compact muscles.

His looks screams with a 'Bad boy' vibe. Normal people will try not to mess with him but this also brings a unique charm to him. His looks, body and vibes makes him a perfect male in the eyes of any girl. Females will go insane just to get his attention.

 Females will go insane just to get his attention

I signed a little and stopped examining my new body in the mirror and enter the shower

I signed a little and stopped examining my new body in the mirror and enter the shower. The hot water flowed on my skin as I thought about all the recent events that had happened. It has been a months since we came to 'Highschool of the Dead' universe. My looks has caused me a lot of trouble.
I don't know how many girls or women that I had rejected or how many stalkers I had to save myself from. They have become a little pain in the ass special some stalkers who are stubborn to know my house address.

~~(Flashback, a month ago)~~

After we exited the portal, I summoned a water bottle to help Nana clean herself. After some time, I examined all my rewards that I got for travelling to another world.
.
{A/N: I have modified the first and last rewards. In the third reward, the inner space and the inventory has been increased as I thought that it was a lot nerfed.}

[1. Universal Identification Details: Identification details that can be used in every single world you will travel to. Some money will also be provided. This will be available to you everytime you move to the next world.]

[2. Advance military combat knowledge and gears: After accepting these rewards, you will get skill several skills related to combat and survival. A set of military gears will also be provided.]