Chapter 5

(Y/U/N) - Your username

(Y/N POV)

Is it just me or am I walking back and forth a lot lately? I've memorized my path back and forth by now.

-Time Skip-

(Tommyinnit POV)

Me and Tubbo were talking about Y/N again, and surprisingly Ranboo decided to join us. Ranboo wasn't always my favourite best friend but he was decent. He was the one who Tubbo spent all his attention on now but if Tubbo's happy I guess I don't mind it.

(Im making this a peaceful au for now)

"Do you think Y/N is okay??" Tubbo asks me. "Yeah I'm pretty sure they'll be back by now." I reply. The sun was setting and Y/N was nowhere to be seen, are they making out with Techno or something?

(Y/N POV)

And no Im not lost I got attacked by a wolf. I know it may seem dumb but I tried to pet it but it bit my hand. I slapped it and it attacked me so it's the wolf's fault I think? Oh and also now my hand is bleeding, great. I head footsteps behind me and I turned around to see a tall figure. I didn't know who it was but as they got closer I realized it was Technoblade.

Oh shit was that his pet wolf if he even has one??

I ran like a dumbass. He ran after me. Was he going to kill me? Sir I have a bleeding hand and my torso is kinda bruised right now so if you don't mind can you go back to your home? Anyways I fell down into a cave. It hurt like hell but whatever. I looked up to see Techno jumping down into the cave. He pulled something from his pocket. "You left something at my house." He then looked at my hand, and my sort-of-ripped-clothes. He gave me my book and quill and then picked me up bridal style. What the fuck is happening?

(Technoblade POV)

I don't know what the fuck Im doing right now. They looked injured so might as well help them, it's the least I can do after almost killing them. Anyways I can tell their sickness wasn't getting better at all so I think I should let them stay at my house- why? I have no idea but it did hurt me a bit knowing they got hurt and they're terrified of me. I get that a lot of people are scared of me but this one just hurt.

-Time skip again-

We walked in dead silence until we got to my house. "You're still sick so stay here while I get bandages and healing potions." I say. They just nodded while I let them down on the floor. They just sat there clueless, probably processing what just happened.

(Y/N POV)

What the fuck.

Technoblade bridal style carried me, and he's offering to help me. Holy shit that's kinda hot-

He came back with bandages and a healing potion. "Drink it." He says, handing me the healing potion. I did what he said and drank it. He then started bandaging my hand and gave me tea. If I knew this was what Technoblade was like I would've went to his house every single day. He's a full on gentleman not an anarchist at this point. The tea wasn't that bad to be honest with you

(Tommyinnit POV)

Where the fuck is that person, it's like 11 and they still haven't returned. Might as well message them.

You whispered to (Y/U/N): Where the fuck are you person? Are you making out with Techno or something? Or did you die?

(Y/N POV)

Tommyinnit whispered to you: Where the fuck are you person? Are you making out with Techno or something? Or did you die?

What the fuck is wrong with this child?

You whispered to Tommyinnit: Wtf Im not making out with Technoblade and Im alive. Im just at his house.

Tommyinnit whispered to you: You guys best friends now? Or lovers? Y/Nnoblade pog

I think he's high on cocaine or something.

You whispered to Tommyinnit: Child I got attacked by a wolf and Techno saw me so he offered to help me, that's all.

Tommyinnit whispered to you: did he look hot?

You whispered to Tommyinnit: Uh kind of why are you asking that?

Tommyinnit whispered to you: simp

I could feel my face burning as I realized what I sent to Tommy. Oh shit how do I /undo life

(Technoblade POV)

I looked at Y/N to see their face burning red. "You good?" He asks me, putting a hand on my forehead. "I-" I start but nothing comes out. "Embarrassed?" "Where- wHaT-" I stutter. Holy shit I don't wanna die yet. "Come on go sleep or something I don't know." He says handing a hand to me and I grabbed it and pulled myself up. I walked to his bed and fell asleep almost instantly since it was midnight.

I couldn't stop thinking about what Tommy said. Oh god there's no way I actually like him- oh my god this is too confusing.

(Technoblade POV)

I let them fall asleep on my bed, and now I dont really know where to sleep. I mean I could always sleep on the floor but my back hurts and it could worsen. I'll probably pull an all nighter or something like that. Or I could just sleep on the bed with Y/N. I'll just sleep on the other side, not a big problem is it? Yeah I'll just do that.

(Y/N POV)

I woke up at around 4am for no reason. I went to get up but something was weighing me down. It was an arm. Wait- Technoblade's arm?

Holy shit did I just sleep with Technoblade?

I heard slight snoring behind me.

Oh god I just did.

It was kind of comfortable so I just stayed in my position, I didnt want to wake up and walk back to L'manburg at 4am anyways.

I turned around to face Technoblade and slept. I felt safe at home for once

Normally I don't sleep much but I had a feeling I would sleep better then normally here

Might as well savour the time while I have it