Chapter 6

(Tommyinnit POV)

I went to Techno's house to visit him and Y/N to see them cuddling. Holy shit did they actually fuck?

I couldn't help but scream.

(Y/N POV)

I woke up to a familiar voice screaming.

"What the fuck child Im trying to sleep!" I yell back, my voice cracked making it sound rather pathetic. "MY EYES DID YOU GUYS ACTUALLY FUCK?" He screamed back. I felt my face heat up to those simple words. "NO WHAT THE FUCK YOU IDIOT!" Technoblade probably woke up by now. I looked behind me to see Technoblade's cheeks tinted a bit pink and him covering his pig like ears.

(He looks like the cover of the book)

"Tommy why are you here." Technoblade says. Holy crap his morning voice was hot. "I just went to visit you guys-" Tommy starts but he was cut off by me. "So? You didn't have to scream your lungs off to wake us up." I say annoyed. He ends up running out the house shouting "Y/NNOBLADE COMFIRMED AAAAAAAA-"

Oh my god he's a dumbass.

(Technoblade POV)

I woke up to screaming and now we have a ship name. Anyways I looked at Y/N who seemed pretty flustered. They looked kinda cute at this angle not gonna lie. I got up and left to get Steve some food.

Y/Nnoblade had a weird ring to it but it stuck to my mind and it's making me annoyed. Especially since my voices are shipping it now. I get that I slept with them but come on it's the morning give me a break.

(Tommyinnit POV)

I was screaming and running back to L'manburg. Tubbo was looking at me running and I guess he found it funny because him and Ranboo were laughing while chasing after me. I finally calmed down to tell them and they started screaming and shit too. "THEY FUCKED?" Tubbo screamed. "I DON'T KNOW PROBABLY" I screamed back.

Ranboo was staring at us processing what just happened before stepping away from us.

I need answers.

(Y/N POV)

I wasn't that sick so I might aswell go back to L'manburg. "Technoblade Im going now bye." I say. "K bye see you I guess." He says waving slightly. I walked out and go on my way back to L'manburg probably to scold Tommy or something.