Chapter 23

TW: Blood, Torture, Death

——————————

(Y/N POV)

How'd I get myself in a situation like this again? I'd much rather suck Techno's dick or something.

This is too cliché. Im tied to a chair in a small dark room with candles. Are we summoning a demon and Im the sacrifice here? Plot twist, I am the demon. Im kidding but I know for a fact Dream was the one who kidnapped me. I mean I don't know if he tried to kill me on my second life but I died 2 times whenever Dream was involved. I think it's obvious by now that he's trying to kill me. I don't know why though, I don't think I've done much wrong to him.

Anyways to add the cherry on top to the cliché Dream came in all dramatic and shit. I just stared at him as he pulled my phone out of my pocket. "Passcode?" He asks. "You kidnapped me and now you ask me for my passcode to my phone?" I spat. He put his sword to my chest, still looking at my phone. "I'll ask again, passcode?" He says in a threatening tone. I gulped and said my passcode. He put the sword down and unlocked into my phone.

He opened my messages with Techno and called him. Techno obviously picked up. "Y/N where the fuck did you go?!" He yells. "Almost dead." Dream says. "What the fuck." Techno says. I can literally see Dream smirking, finding Techno's weakness. "3pm sharp, if you're late they die, on time, we duel, simple." Dream says and he hung up, then texting Techno the coordinates, or well so I thought. Turns out Dream is setting him on a scavenger hunt to our actual coordinates. Meanwhile Dream was having fun torturing me.

(TW: Blood)
He would tease me saying how Techno wont come or how he would give me a slow painful death and well in other words, pure torture. I got bored of him and started daydreaming about fucking Techno but I guess he could tell I wasn't listening and grabbed my wrist, pulled his sword out and started cutting deep lines into it, slowly. He's obviously doing it to torture me. It worked though. As he cut each line I would flinch and squirm around uncomfortably. Blood would drip out and onto the floor. He got bored of it eventually after cutting at least 20 or 30 lines on my arms.
(TW end)
(Summary: Dream tortures Y/N by teasing her mentally, and cutting lines into their arm)

He told me to wait even though I probably couldn't go anywhere. Just in case he sent Sapnap into the room with me. Let me tell you god who knows what Dream is doing but I don't wanna know. Either way thats not what my main focus is on, my main focus is Sapnap. This is way too fucking awkward. But he doesn't look that bad so I'll deal with it.

-Time skip because this is to cliché-

Dream came back with Tommy. Like me he was kidnapped, except this time he's going to torture one of us while the other is forced to watch the other. So basically we're both being tortured. He ended up choosing to torture me and torture Tommy mentally.

(TW: Blood, Torture, Death?)
He brung his sword to my shoulder, pressing in slowly making me scream as pain spread across my body. He took out the sword which left a deep cut, blood was pouring out as I cried. I could tell Dream was satisfied with it. "CLAY STOP-" Tommy cried and yelled but Dream simply ignored him, kicking him in the guts. He continued his focus on me, pulling a bow out and aimed it at me. He fired as it his my left arm, I screamed at sudden pain, it felt like I was burning. It had an enchantment on it. I screamed as a burning sensation filled me. I kicked and screamed and fell as an attempt to stop the pain but it only made it worse when I fell on my left side, deepening the wound.

Dream pulled out the arrow slowly, enjoying me screams and pain. I stared at Tommy with tears flowing down my face. He was sobbing too. I mean I was literally covered in blood at this point. "Dream- I- I thought you were my- my fri-end" I say between my cries. He only laughs pulling me up by my left arm to watch me squeal. "This is entertaining." He says, grabbing my chin to lick the blood off of my lips. Tommy only stared at us while I cried and he laughed and teased us on and on about shit.

Just then Techno arrived, all netherite, a shield in his off hand and particles around him. Im guessing he ate a god apple or something. Dream looked at his phone and chuckled loudly. "It's 3:01pm. You're late." Dream says looking up. Techno's eyes widened as Dream pulled out a sword. I was scared. I was about to die.
(TW end)
(Y/N was tortured as Tommy was forced to watch. Techno arrived but he was late by a minute. Y/N was about to die)

"Techno..?"

"Y/N.."

"I don't want to die"

"Im sorry."

"I love you Techno."

"I love you too, stay awake for me."

"I will."

————————————————

Chapter 24 coming soon ;]

I think